Wow, I really can't believe all the negative reviews here. My story is that I was originally booked for the La Quinta on Cherry Street off of I-30, but when I got there, it was a very rough part of town. So, I left LQ and searched for a nicer place to stay.
I happened on this Best Western (thank God). The front desk staff were very helpful and I was booked into room 214. The moment I opened the door - the room smelled clean and fresh (I'm a stickler for clean). The bathroom was spotless, the toilet "sanitized for my protection," and the decor pretty much your Best Western standard.
The room had a fridge and microwave too - which was a great plus! I used the coffee maker in the mornings to have my cup of Earl Grey before heading out to a workshop.
The nice thing about this place is it's location. I was able to walk to a Super Walmart, and numerous eateries, pharmacies, etc.
The Business Center would have been a bit nicer if they'd had a printer hooked up to the computer. The breakfasts were eatable, but nothing to write home about. Nothing out of the ordinary in a good or bad way.
They had a small workout facility which was all I needed. Everything worked. No complaints.
I'm usually wary of loud neighbors in hotels like this, but it was peaceful, serene, and quiet once I got into my room. The beds are extremely firm, but I slept like a baby all three nights.
The only thing I'd say is I wish I had more stays like this one. I've been in 4 star hotels that weren't this nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites! Discover this great hotel in Fort Worth, Texas offering free breakfast and high speed Internet! The BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites (Situated just minutes from all major freeways, downtown Forth Worth) is the ideal lodging when looking for comfort and value. We are just 3 miles from the NAS Joint Reserve Base and Lockheed Martin. We are only 7 miles from the entertainment district, Richie Brothers Auction House and Stockyards Station. The hotel is 100% non-smoking, No Pets allowed and features spacious rooms furnished with refrigerator, microwave, high-speed Internet access and cable satellite television. The BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites also offers deluxe business rooms with an oversized desk area and other amenities catered to corporate travelers. A delicious complimentary continental breakfast includes fresh hot waffles, biscuits, sausage gravy, fruits, cereals, milk, juices, muffins, danishes, cinnamon rolls, etc..is offered daily. Additional amenities include a business center, seasonal outdoor swimming pool, convenient fitness center, guest laundry, meeting facilities and many business services. Get the most out of travel, select one of the best options for hotels in Fort Worth, the BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Best Western and Booking.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Fort Worth Hotel Fort Worth
- Best Western Fort Worth Inn And Suites
- Fort Worth Best Western