Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites
$111
$101
  • Breakfast included
$159
Omni Fort Worth Hotel(Fort Worth)
$209
$239
Renaissance Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth North(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
$94
La Quinta
$159
$122
Hotels.com
$93
$82
Travelocity
All reviewswaffle housewhite settlementthe general managercontinental breakfastroom was cleanmeeting roomgreat place to staybiscuits and gravyoff the highwayhotel stayfront desk staffhome away from homegreat roomconvenient locationmilliebwft
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 21, 2014

As always, the staff is professional, caring and do their best to take care of their guests. The room was excellent and will stay here again in the future. I have stayed here in the past and I am glad they continue the good service I have come to expect at this Best Western.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
HemantPandya, Owner at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2014

Dear and respected guest

Thanks for your continuing support and for your obesrvations about our consistent services.

We are very humble in accepting your Good rewarding words and we promise that we will try our best to provide same or higher services to all our guests in future.

Because of the guests like you, we are the winner of "Certificate of Excellence" for 4 consicutive years from TripAdvisor.com

Just call us at 817-832-0429 whwnever you are in Fort Worth and we are ready to welcome you as always.

Hemant and my team

Reviewed July 13, 2014

Great rooms and hospitable staff. Will definitely stay there again this year. The location is convenient to plenty of shopping and popular restaurants. Also quick and easy travel time to the airport!,

Room Tip: We stay at this hotel every year at either Christmas or Thanksgiving. Close to shopping and great restaurants.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Dear Repeat and respected guest Grammyx15 Seale, from Alabama,

Thanks for choosing us every year and staying with us. That is an honor for us and our staff.
Yes, we do have all the fast food and dine-in places around us at walking distance.Very nice compliments by you.

And we are blessed to win "Certificate of Excellence" from TripAdvisaor.Com for fouth year in a raw. Thanks to the positive advises from the positive guests such as you.

I am little late in responding, so pardon my delays, please. Come again and enjoy your stay with us.

Regards

Hemant and all my team members.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

If you are going to the Metroplex, please consider the Best Western on 201 W. Loop I-820 in Fort Worth. Watch for exit #4. It is convenient to the highways. The rooms are very clean , the staff friendly and efficient. They act like they are happy to see you and appreciate your business. The motel offers a very good breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Guest dbakerol Amarillo, Texas

We do like the way you have rated us. (“Why stay anywhere else. Fort Worth, Texas”?)

Thanks for wonderful Title to your review. it is unique
Our staff is indeed happy to see the smiling faces of each and every guest. They are happier-when they see the same smiling faces again and again. That means you will have to stay only with us and nowhere else.

We wait for your next stay and rest assured- we will be providing the same or better service each time you are here.

Hemant and my best team

Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

Our stay here was pretty average overall.

Our check in was very long - the man was friendly but talked so much about himself that even when we were trying to walk off to finally get to our room, he continued to talk on about his desire to do something different with his life. It was unprofessional.

The pool is situated out the front of the hotel where guests park their cars, and the hotel is not far from a main road, but the worst thing was that it was dirty.

We would not return or recommend this one even though we had a cheaper rate to a lot of other hotels we've stayed at.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
HemantPandya, Owner at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2014

Dear International Guest LouLou_Da from London, United Kingdom

I am very sorry that we caused you pain and inconivinience by continued Talk by our front desk.

I personaly take resposibilty for not educating my staff to stop talking at some point, Read the guests's face and eagerness to leave the front desk and go to the room.

I am sorry that you will not return to our hotel in future. Howver, if you decide to give us one more chance, we will be glad to proove that this was an isoleted incident and not a regular feature.

Regards with full apology

Hemant Pandya

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Excellent customer service! Great beds! Great location! I enjoy the interaction of the staff and look forward to traveling to the Ft.Worth area when I am going to be able to stay overnight at this BW.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest Julie J

I am very sorry for late responce. I was with my grandkids.

I am thanking you for all the good words in brief review by you. It conveys a very warm feelings to us.

Please, visit us again. call us at 817-246-8777 and we will be ready to give you same happiness in staying with us. Just to mention: We are very proud winner of "Certificate of Excellence" from TripAdvisor. Com for fourth year in a raw. Thanks to all the positive and open minded guests such as you.

Regards
Hemant and all my team members