“Great place to stay!”

Ranked #17 of 113 Hotels in Fort Worth
Minot, North Dakota
“Great place to stay!”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We had a great time at this hotel! All of the staff are friendly and helpful. We were very impressed by the overall appearance of the entire property It was all very clean and even the landscaping was beautiful. Our room was very comfortable. We would definitely recommend this to anyone and will stay there again if we are ever in the area.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

HemantPandya, Owner at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Dear and Respected Guest Pat P from North Dakota

It was pleasure to have you here all the way from North dakota to North Texas. In fact, the West begins from my Hotel.

We thank you for a very pleasant review about the Appearance of Entire Property, Our Landscaping and Total Cleanliness.

Also, we thank you for complimenting our Staff for thor hpspitality and friendliness toward each guest.

Thanks again, and let us know at 817-246-8777- when you will be here or your friends and family will be here on Fort Worth. We will be waiting for that call.

Warm Regards

Best Team of Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
Alpine, Texas
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We stay here every year when we are traveling east. It is just the right distance from home to make a comfortable day's drive. We are always impressed with the people at the front desk. It is also an easy walk to a good Italian restaurant. Couldn't ask for better accommodations. Staff is always friendly and helpful. Room is always clean.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest Margaret H from Alpine, Texas

Each location- whereone feels peace of mind and Welcome- is good location.
We are glad that you feel that way and found us as Good Location. Those words mean Lot for us.

The people at the Front Desk are 98 % in a very nice mood to greet the guests and creat a Welcoming enviorment. {The rest 2 % depends on me and few special guest.(!)}

The people at back stage- our House keeoing and maintanance crew- are also very wonderful people. Thanks for noticing that with a compliments to Always Clean Rooms.

Please, give us a call at 817-246-8777 for your's and friends and families' future stay.

Warm regards

Hemant Pandya and all Smiling Team members
Texas
Reviewed September 9, 2013

If in the area we always stay here. It is always extra extra clean. It is a pleasant atmosphere when you first walk in. The staff is always helpful and friendly. The rooms are always fixed to a "t". One of my favorite places to stay.

• Stayed October 2012
HemantPandya, Owner at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Dear guest TexasKB Texas
Senior Contributor with 27 reviews for 20 hotel reviews and in 14 cities

All we can say is that Thank you.
Thanks for making us your only prefered hotel- when in Fort Worth.
Thanks for making our team members feel great and proud of their performance.

We will be waiting for your next stay here with us. Same Staff, same service- may be better, and same "t".

Hemant Pandya
and
All our Team members.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I want to compliment the staff for their excellent service during our recent visit. The meeting room was comfortable. The refreshments were maintained throughout the day. I was pleased to see one of the workers outside picking up trash. Also, my room was excellent. Clean and bright. I will be back.

Room Tip: My room was on the pool side. Nice view and quiet.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear and Respected Sir

We, thank you for your very positive comments and compliments.
It was our privilage to be a host of your compnay conducting meetigs and staying with us..
and we appriciate your humbleness in spite of being a very high ranking successful business person.
We are happy that we excceeded yours and ypour team's expectations.
Please, call us at 817-246-8777 for any meeting place requirements and group room blocks. We will provide same , consistent, superior customer service. We promise.

Hemant and
all my staff memebres.
Texas
Reviewed September 8, 2013

The people at the front desk are awesome - the best i have ever encountered at a hotel. They will work with you to make sure you had a pleasant stay. Rooms are clean and neat. They even worked with me to ensure I got all/any discounts I was qualified for.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
HemantPandya, Owner at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Dear Guest Aaron S from Texas

Regards from Hemant Pandya (GM) And All Staff members

Thanks for choosing us while you had many choices. And so, let me start by thanking you for your time in posting your review regarding our Property- Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites.

Your comments and feedback on our performance are very positive, generous, encouraging. And shall be passed on to all my team members.

We appreciate your patronage and I would like to greet you in person during your next stay with us. Please, ask for me once you are here.

Meantime, Please, Visit us and LIKE us on our face book page:

Again, thanks for sparing time and have a very blessed future.

With Best Regards from
The Best Team of
Henrietta, Texas, United States
Reviewed September 7, 2013

We stay at this same hotel every month when I have Army Reserve drill weekend. But one occasion I left my wedding band. It's nothing special ( meaning just gold no jewels) but it in special to me. And the cleaning lady rushed it to the front desk which called my wife and she was able to get it back before we went home that Sunday! This is the kind of service we need from a hotel but really never expect. So glad these ladies are honest and helpful! You will enjoy your time there too!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Guest Ernest C from Texas, United States
“Lost ring!”

Regards from Hemant Pandya And All Staff members

We have Lost and Found division. We have 100 % record of informing the guest about lost items. We do charge some S & H fees. and any unclaimed items are donated to Salvation Army.

Meantime, Please, Visit us and LIKE us on our face book page:

Again, thanks for sparing time and have a very blessed future.

With Best Regards from
The Best Team of
San Angelo, Texas
Reviewed September 4, 2013

My husband and I took my grandson for a mini vacation in September. We enjoyed our stay at this property. It was very clean and the staff was great. We have stayed here a couple of times because its close to family and will continue to stay here because of the cleanliness of the property and friendliness of the staff. When I made the reservation, I let the person who helped me know more than he probably wanted to about my grandson (a typical grandma) but he listened and even put it in the computer at the hotel because everyone we talked to at the front desk knew about my grandson and why we were there......very family friendly!!! Thanks

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
HemantPandya, Owner at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Dear Guest Janette C from San Angelo, Texas

It is always fun to be a grand parent...Our own children are our Prnciple amount... Our Grand kids are Interest on our Principle amount.

We care less about the Principle amount. ...But...We do need the Ineterest each month. ..We do need Grand Kids each day and evry moment.

We are glad that we were able to exceed your expectations. We all staff are like a extended family. and we try to include all our guests as well in this circle. All we do is ENLARGE the circle to get you in the extended family circle.

Please, call us at 817-246-8777 for any future stay at Fort Worth.

Regards
Hemant and my team members