“My Fort Worth hotel”

Ranked #16 of 111 Hotels in Fort Worth
Roswell, New Mexico
“My Fort Worth hotel”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

There are places and people that can make a roadtrip memorable. It might be hole-in-the-wall restaurant with the best burger you ever ate for $2.75, it might be seeing a child in the bus station enjoying life's simple pleasures or it just might be that handshake on the side of the road from a stranger who points you in the right direction, it's funny how life can be at times. For this review, it is the front desk attendant who gave us a great rate, ensured a pleasant stay and was just an all-around good guy.

Mr. Willis was very cordial with my wife, offered a great rate and allowed us to peek at a room before we checked in. Yes, we are "THOSE GUYS" that ask the front desk for a key so we can check out a room before handing over our credit card information. Mr. Willis is very polite, kind and patient and a genuine embodiment of southern hospitality. (Is Fort Worth considered southern?)

As for the rooms, well let's continue. The room was spacious, smelled nice, looked clean and comfortable. They have those micro-fridge combos, which came in handy for our toddler's milk and food. The bathroom was set-up a differently then what I'm used to, but it was okay. The shower flow was adequate and they gave us more towels upon request.

The beds were comfortable and they offered enough pillows to keep my head cool for the night. The TV and furnishings were fairly new and we had enough channels to keep us entertained. I will say this though: some channels had some static issues, I don't know what causes this but I thought I'd mention this because it seems like the management reads these reviews and they might have a solution. It's definitely not a deal breaker. The A/C unit wasn't new, but it worked well and kept the room cool through the night without being too noisy.

They offered a nice breakfast in the morning and we had waffles both times. We also had the opportunity to jump in the pool. The hot tub is not available and has been sealed up quite nicely except for some rocks that ended up in the area and make it less pleasurable for a child to sit in. I would recommend that they clean it up for this reason. But we had a good time in the pool and the hotel provided separate towels for this.

The location is on the western edges of town and if you are not familiar with Fort Worth or are from small towns where everything is 5 or 10 minutes away, then it's not a centralized location. You do have easy access to 820, I30 and I20 and there are a couple of restaurants, gas stations (QT is right behind the Best Western!) and Wal-mart or Aldi near-by. Other than that, downtown, the zoo or the Stockyards is 15-20 minutes away, or more depending on the traffic. And right now, there is SO MUCH CONSTRUCTION! YIKES!

Anyway, Mr. Willis at the Best Western Inn is the man to see and this is a great hotel. If you are looking for an indoor pool or white bath robes, then this is not it. But if you are swinging into the city to take in some sites for a couple of days and you are looking for a clean, happy hotel, then drive on up to the Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites. It's not in the top 10 for nothing.

Room Tip: We had a room facing the back and we did not hear traffic from 820 at all. Actually, we didn't h...
1 Thank Rodney A
HemantPandya, Owner at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Dear Guest Rodney A Roswell, from New Mexico

You are well travelled guest. You have expeinced different places and posted many reviews.
Your valuable feed back about Rick is superb and very heart-touching.

Thanks for choosing us out of many places. Thanks for sharing your wonderful expeince at our hotel with the world. Thanks for everything.

I am touched by your expression and appriciation detailing our services. We promise you that we will try to maintain highest standard in the industry.

Thanks gain. Call us when you are in Fort Worth or around at 817-246-8777 and we will try to help the best way, we can...

Best Western Fort Worth Inn & suites and all the Team members

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
Derby, Vermont
Reviewed July 27, 2013

An associate booked this hotel for its close location to Lockheed's Fort Worth facility. The accommodations were basic and quite good. My room was on the first floor, close to the business center, which was helpful in preparing some last minute follow-up items after our meetings. The staff was very kind and helpful.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Dear and respected guest Bob R Derby, Vermont with 47 reviews and 12 hotel reviews in
24 cities

Thanks for your kind words. I am surprised and very happy that you are giving your time to share your expeince with other. You have done this for 47 times. I wish, all the guests share their experince all the rime. It does help to improve the quality level of anyone's services.

Yes,we are prefered hotel for LockHead martin for last 10 years. We are just few miles and in center of both the locations.

Our staff takes pride in their work and enjoy the hospitality business.

Again, thanks for complimenting our staff and let us know- when you are here in Fort Worth at 817-246-8777. We will try to make your stay- happiest ever,

Regards

All staff and Team members of
Best Western Fort Worth inn & suies
port aransas
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I always stay at this location.I have been staying there for the past 10 years and have always been treated nice. The check in is fast and the rooms are neat and clean. It is also close to restaurants and any shopping you might need to do. The owner and management go out of their way to help you.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank ROBERT S
Dear guest ROBERT S from port aransas for last 10 years.
Yes, you are with us since the day- we opend our door for the hospitality business.
Thanks again for your patronage. We are honored.

As you have stated: "We are alweays trying to give better than before" to each guest. Let us know- if we need to improve in any area of our services.

Regards
Hemant and all my team at
Best Western Fort Worth
Hemet, United States
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Stayed here passing through Fort Worth. Staff is very friendly & helpful. Room was large with plenty of room to spread out; quiet, no outside noise, etc; clean, comfy & restful. Also, easy on/off from the freeway.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank William D
HemantPandya, Owner at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Respected Guets William D Hemet,

Thanks for your time to share your expeience.
Thanks for choosing us- when you had more options.
and thanks for complimenting our Spacioues rooms (400 sq.ft)

Yes, we try to keep out Noisy Guest for other hotesl near by. (so that our guests have sound sleep)
and , yes, the best location- as we are easyly accessible by any and all freeways.

Please, give us a call- whenever- you are in Fort Worth and we will be ready to welcome you with open arms. 817-246-8777

Hemant Pandya
GM
and all of our staff.
Shermans Dale, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We stayed because we were on vacationing in the area. Rooms are very clean, beds are comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was ok not the best, very basic. Location was convenient and close to highway without too much road noise. The pool was clean and relaxing. Overall had a good experience and would stay there again when in the area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Carol S
HemantPandya, Owner at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Dear and rsepected guest Carol S Shermans from Dale, Pennsylvania, United States
1 review “Nice clean room, wonderful staff.”

Thanks for the time to compliment us.
Thanks for choosing us.
Thanks for promising to stay again with us. This is the Best certificate- we can get (When any guest is returned guest)

All your positive observations shows that you yourself must be very very positive person. All the credit goes to our staff and team members. They are trying thier Best to to make Most -maximum number of guests enjoy their stay here.

Let us know at 817-246-8777- if you need any assistance in Fort Worth-TX in future, please

hemant Pandya
and entire Team.
Fort Worth
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I've stayed here for 90 days. The staff were amazingly friendly, they've always made sure to ask if my stay was comfortable and asked if I needed anything. They made me feel like I was family. Always greeted. My room was always kept nice, everything always restocked. Breakfast was great. I would definitely refer this hotel to friends and family. All in all, everything was GREAT. I will definitely be going back!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Dear Vickie V

Thanks for your service to our great country. Because of young persons like you, our borders and we are safe in our home.

Thanks for very kind and generous words for my staff and my facility. Each and every guest is treated as our extended family members.

We do have staff- who enjoys this business. They are people- person. What we are now- is thanks to my staff.

Let me know- whenever you are back in Fort Worth. We have our facilty open for you 24 X 7.

Highest regards

Hemant and all my staff
Austin, Texas
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Have stayed here a couple of times in the past, with good results. Stayed again for a one-night family visit and it's still a good hotel for the price. Clean rooms, comfortable beds, very friendly and helpful staff. Pool is small but was refreshing on a hot summer day. Only downside is that breakfast is pretty skimpy - thin selection, almost all carbs. On the western edge of Fort Worth, but worth the extra few miles considering the value and quality.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank BizTravelerRick
Dear Repeat guest BizTravelerRick Austin, Texas
Return visit just as good”

I am sorry, it took me longer than ever- to thank you for your most recent and frequesnt stay with us.

Let me thank you once more- becasue your are senior contributor to this TripAdvisor. You have more than 22 reviews and 14 cities visted.

Your observation is very accurate and most seasoned one. We will take onto consideration all the points suggested by you.

Thanks a lot again and again for choosing us and to be one of the most loyal repeat guest. This is your hotel. You wre welcome anytime- with or wothout prior resrvation. We will make you comfortable in the best upgraded room.

Hemant and my Team.