New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites

BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites
Ranked #13 of 108 Hotels in Fort Worth
San Diego, California
“Great Value & Excellent Internet Speed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

My family stayed here this past weekend while visiting Stockyard Days in Fort Worth and tooling around in Dallas. Great hotel for the money. The rooms were good sized (ours came with 2 queen beds and a nice sitting area with a coffee table) and feature crown moulding. The Internet speed is fantastic. There is a Starbucks around the corner.

• 5 of 5 stars
HemantPandya, Owner at BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Dear and Valued Guest LJSU San Diego, California
“Great Value & Excellent Internet Speed”
We thank you for your nice compliments about our spacious room size (400 sq Ft).
We thank you also to appriciate our superfast internet speed (T3= 4.5 mgb)
and for the rest of observations.
Please, let me know about your next stay and we will be ready to make that stay as happy as this one. Call us at 817-246-8777 and any FD staff will take care of your needs.

and Best Team members of Best Western Fort Worth

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Bellville, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

We stayed at this hotel while attending the Fort Worth Stock Show. Very, very clean. Superb place to stay. This is our second year to book this hotel for the stock show, and we will return every year. Wonderful staff. Home away from Home.

Dena J

• 5 of 5 stars
HemantPandya, Owner at BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Dear Guest Dena J from Bellville, Texas, United States ,“Stock Show Stay”

Thanks for investing your time in sharing your pleasant stay with other future guests.
Thanks for being a perfect leader in getting all your team members here at my hotel.
Thank you for donating the electric skillet to our house keeper. She has conveyed her thanks to you.
Thanks again for choosing us again and again each and evry year for Stock Show Events.

Let us know- how can we help you for your future stay and call us at 817-246-8777.

Best Regards
Best team Of Best Western Fort Worth Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel for several years for our annual trip to the stock show and rodeo and will continue to stay there. The staff is amazing, they go above and beyond their call of duty. The hotel is kept very clean, the rooms are exceptional. There was a problem in the main best western computer system regarding my platinum status and they went out of their way to make sure it was fixed and that I got my benefits. Would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
Dear Guest Jhickingboo “Love to stay at this hotel”

Thanks very much for acknoledging my staff. They are real jewels.
I am here because of them.
I am glad that you have understood the technical glitch in two different system. But, all woekd out good at the end.
Also, Thank you vey much for being BWR Platinum member.

We will see you and rest assured- you will be at this home again as comfortavle as at your real home in Mansfield, LA.

Best regards
from
Best team of Best Western Fort Worth
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 2 days during the week. First, it is in a fantastic location. Right near tons of restaurants, stores and the interstate. The staff was nice, my room was clean and included a mini fridge. This hotel is newer, so that is nice too. Breakfast was decent, waffles, cereals, juice, milk, muffins, fruit, etc. Good stay, would stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear and Respected Guest Stallenjan Marietta, Georgia
You are so well travelled guests. You are very observant person. And that makes your good compliments for my property- Very very prestigious review.

Thank you very much for your kind and encouraging words to us , my staff and my inroom decor.

Our HK and FD staff makes the difference- because they CARE.

Please, let me know- how can I assist you in future by calling 817-246-8777. We all ready to host your stay again and again.

and
Best Team of the Best Western
Sugar Land, Texas, USA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

We have stayed at this Hotel 3 times this past year because it is located in the area of our activities in Ft. Worth. The personel are always helpful, friendly and available. The beds are comfortable and it is easy to regulate the room temperature. The room we had this last visit smelled strong of moth balls. I had brought a room spray that somewhat covered that odor. Was disappointed that there wasn't bottled water available to purchase from the vending machines.

• 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

HemantPandya, Owner at BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Dear and respected guest Best Western traveler from CHARLOTTE D Sugar Land, Texas, USA

I personaly apologize for the smell of moth balls. You were correct. It was moth balls. We had it to make sure- cold season- does not cause flu and sanatizing issues. May be we had one too much.

The bottled water issue: that is also one more negative points. Thanks for reporting it. This will make me fix it asap. There is mecahanical failure and I was unable to fix it. I will try to fix asap.

Thanks for staying with us again and again for many many years.
You are our ears and eyes to keep this place neat and clean and functioning 100% in order.

Please, call us at 817-246-8777 for any help in city of Fort Worth. We will be glad to help you.

Regards
Hemant Pandya and all the staff members.
La Vernia, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

The weekend in before Christmas 2012 my wife and I had to come to Fort Worth. Nornmally I stay at another Best Western, but my last two visit there where not up to Best Western Standards. But Still liking Best Western I found another one just a few miles where I need to be. I have found me a new safe/quite place in Fort Worth.
From the time we got there to the time we left, the staff was out making our stay better. On Christmas morning a storm came through and the power went out. We had a wake up call for early morning, the night desk clerk came around to the room and advised us the power was out, but it was 6am. Would we need help with flashlight or any other assitance.
From the time we arrrived until the time we left I felt we where wanted and they where going to please.

Upon checking out Christmas morning, I met the owner who had gotten up due to the power failure. He was the type person I like doing business with and felt he wanted us to stay there angin. I will be. The location is easy to get too north or south off 820 and it is very quite. stores and cafes close by, even walking distance. A great stay. Will be there again in January.

Room Tip: great, quite location and you are treated as guest not strangers.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
HemantPandya, Owner at BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 30, 2012
Dear and respected guest 'wifeandme78121' from La Vernia, Texas

First of all, thanks for your very positive compliments. Our staff is our Team. They are owner of their shift. I am as good as our staff members are.

Second: Our CEO David Kong will be very happy to read about your compliments- because he has given us a Vision: Superior Customer care...(We do mess up sometime, but we fix it before it goes out of control)

Yes..All shopping, all fast food places, all sit-in dining places are less than one mile form us. That makes the stay most comfortable for most of the guests.

Thanks gain,. Please, let us know- at 817-246-8777- if we can be helpful whenever you are in Ft. Worth, Texas.

Hemant and Team- who Care.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

We chose this motel for the high ratings and were not disappointed. We arrived close to midnight after 15 hours on the road and were treated very courteously. The facilities were quiet and the room clean and comfortable. About 4:30 am the smoke detector started beeping intermittently; the motel staff responded immediately to my husband's call and took care of the offending detector so we were able to get back to sleep with minimal fuss. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars
HemantPandya, Owner at BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 28, 2012
Dear Guest gmcflc ,
“Excellent service, first rate hospitality”

Sir, All I want to say is Thanks to you.
You are kind enough to rate me high- even though your sleep was disturbed.
God bless you and we wish you happy and peaceful new year.

Call me at anytime for your future travel need in Fort Worth at 817-246-8777.

and
Best team- who cares for each guest