“For a good night sleep and be treated like family”

Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites
Ranked #17 of 113 Hotels in Fort Worth
La Vernia, Texas
“For a good night sleep and be treated like family”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

The weekend in before Christmas 2012 my wife and I had to come to Fort Worth. Nornmally I stay at another Best Western, but my last two visit there where not up to Best Western Standards. But Still liking Best Western I found another one just a few miles where I need to be. I have found me a new safe/quite place in Fort Worth.
From the time we got there to the time we left, the staff was out making our stay better. On Christmas morning a storm came through and the power went out. We had a wake up call for early morning, the night desk clerk came around to the room and advised us the power was out, but it was 6am. Would we need help with flashlight or any other assitance.
From the time we arrrived until the time we left I felt we where wanted and they where going to please.

Upon checking out Christmas morning, I met the owner who had gotten up due to the power failure. He was the type person I like doing business with and felt he wanted us to stay there angin. I will be. The location is easy to get too north or south off 820 and it is very quite. stores and cafes close by, even walking distance. A great stay. Will be there again in January.

Room Tip: great, quite location and you are treated as guest not strangers.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
HemantPandya, Owner at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 30, 2012
Dear and respected guest 'wifeandme78121' from La Vernia, Texas

First of all, thanks for your very positive compliments. Our staff is our Team. They are owner of their shift. I am as good as our staff members are.

Second: Our CEO David Kong will be very happy to read about your compliments- because he has given us a Vision: Superior Customer care...(We do mess up sometime, but we fix it before it goes out of control)

Yes..All shopping, all fast food places, all sit-in dining places are less than one mile form us. That makes the stay most comfortable for most of the guests.

Thanks gain,. Please, let us know- at 817-246-8777- if we can be helpful whenever you are in Ft. Worth, Texas.

Hemant and Team- who Care.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
Reviewed December 27, 2012

We chose this motel for the high ratings and were not disappointed. We arrived close to midnight after 15 hours on the road and were treated very courteously. The facilities were quiet and the room clean and comfortable. About 4:30 am the smoke detector started beeping intermittently; the motel staff responded immediately to my husband's call and took care of the offending detector so we were able to get back to sleep with minimal fuss. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012
HemantPandya, Owner at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 28, 2012
Dear Guest gmcflc ,
“Excellent service, first rate hospitality”

Sir, All I want to say is Thanks to you.
You are kind enough to rate me high- even though your sleep was disturbed.
God bless you and we wish you happy and peaceful new year.

Call me at anytime for your future travel need in Fort Worth at 817-246-8777.

Hemant Pandya
and
Best team- who cares for each guest
port aransas
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I have been staying here for 13 years and never had any problems.
This a well managed location. The food is good and the employees are very helpful.
This location is close to many restrsaunts and shops.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank ROBERT S
HemantPandya, Owner at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 27, 2012
Dear and respected guest Best Western traveler ROBERT S from Port Aransas ,

We are humbled by your review- more as a extended family member and as from Best Western Traveler.
In fact- the credit is due to my staff. They are proud of what they are doing and always trying to make the guest feel at home.
My staff try to provide Superior Customer Care to most of the guests. We do fail sometime- but- we try to learn from that short-coming and get improved.

All the fast food places, dine-in places. shopping, entertainment area- all these are added benefits to stay with us- The People Who care.

Please, call me at 817-246-8777 for any help- we can provide.

Best team of
Best Western Fort Worth Inn and suites..
reno, nv
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I was very impressed when as I was walking in to check in, and the manager was attempting to find out who had walked in ahead of me that didn't belong there! I had a total feeling of safety and well being. There are cameras covering all exits, beds were very comfortable, rooms were very nice, included refrigerator and micro wave, nicely sized, and I certainly would stay there again!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
HemantPandya, Owner at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
Dear and respected guest cutter01from Reno, NV.
Thanks for noticing and complimenting our effort to be safe.
We try our best to safeguard our guests and us from Trespassers. and Free Bee Lovers.
WE may not be successful every time. But- we do give their Pictures to the Fort Worth Police Department. And if they find some MATCH, we help them FWPD more.

Thanks for complimenting our cleanliness and large sixes rooms.

We will be waiting for your next stay with us.

Hemant Pandya and Thw staff at
Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites..
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I visited as a military reservist and the service and comfort was very good. The hotel is clean, convenient and very affordable. Its close to all the major highways and restaurants. You can walk to Chilis or the Wafflehouse. TV in the room was great and the bed was very comfortable.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Dear Guest Omid T from Washington DC, District of Columbia

Our salute your services to our great nation.

We try and try- because We care. If the guest feels comfortable with us, there is no better awards than their comfort.

Thanks for very kind words. We will wait for your next visit with us, please.

Regards

Hemant Pandya and Staff at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Rooms were very clean and a nice size. There was even a recliner and the bed was comfortable. The location was convenient to get to most anything on the west or central part of Fort Worth. The staff was willing to do what it takes to please; we would stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Janis B
HemantPandya, Owner at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
Dear and respected guest Janis B from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Thank you so much for you time and for posting positive, encouraging review for my staff and por property.

We do care about the guests and that is one of the main reasons- why our guests stay with us since last Nine years. (We do mess up sometime...but we don't anyone find it and we resolve it ASAP.) There are many more good reasons to stay with us and that is our Ultra-Clean property.

As per your promise- we will wait for you for your next stay with us and next and next..

Thanks again and regards