“Great place to stay”

Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites
Ranked #18 of 113 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Everything from the front desk person to the room was great! Very clean, room was well arranged and clean. Very courteous staff as well. We slept very well and our room was downstairs near the back door. Mr. Pandya was with the front desk clerk when I checked out and he was very friendly and wanted to be sure our stay was a good one. I would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
HemantPandya, Owner at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

Dear Donna S from Timpson, Texas
“Great place to stay”

Thanks for your valuable time to review us on this site. We are just little shy of 300 reviews. and you are encouraging us to keep up the good work.

We are all humbled by your generous review for us, my staff and for my property. We take real pride of our services because we care.

We hope to stay with us again and again.

Best regards
Hemant Pandya
and Best team Members of
Best Western Fort Worth Inn & suites

There are newer reviews for Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites

Reviewed October 24, 2012

When I booked my room here the customer ratings seemed high, After a nightmare visit indifferent staff and management were more than happy to see guests leave.
I looked at Priceline afterword and high ratings were several years ago and the current ratings are "1, !.5, 1, 2, 1, 1, 1.... you get the idea.
Find somewhere else.
Inappropriate credit card charges also.
When questioned the hotel manager screamed at me.

Room Tip: Try a Ramada or Holiday Inn
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Dear guest BlueHolly from Austin, Texas

I am very sorry that you had negative experience at my hotel. I personally apologize for that.

It seems that you had missed the *Terms* when you bid for the room on PriceLine.Com

The *Terms* are very clear that **The guest must have valid credit card for incidentals at the time of check-in.**

Also, guest can not choose *The Hotel and Room Type* when he bids on PriceLine.com...

When asked by me: You were not able to show any charges on your credit card. That is totally false blame game. (because you never had any credit card even for incidentals.)

I hope, my response has helped focusing and reviewing the * the Bid Terms on PriceLine* and that any guest will be more careful in the reservation process.

I hope you will be back with proer valid credit card and I guarantee you that you will enjoy your stay with out great hospitality.

With Highest Regards

Hemant Pandya
and all the best team of
Best Western Fort Worth Inn & suites.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

The staff at this hotel is always very appreciative of my choosing to stay here when I am in the area. The room was very nice and clean. I travel a lot in Texas and Oklahoma, and this one is one of my better experiences. It is convenient to many good restaurants, and shopping. Access to the highway is very good, any direction I need to go. I .have to watch my travel budget, and usually would have to pay much more for a room of this quality.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
HemantPandya, Owner at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

Dear guest Robert D from great city of Seymour, Texas
“Accommodating Hotel”

Regards from Hemant Pandya (GM) And All Staff members

You are one of the real good guests- people who are eager to appreciate hard work and encourage other’s good work. So that we are motivated to give better and better services each time.

Thanks for the better words for our cleanliness and our property. That is because of our integrity and pride in our services. Thanks for your generous words.

Please, keep us in your prayer to get strength and maintain this quality.

Also, accept our sincere thanks for sparing time and have a very blessed future. We hope to see you soon.

(We are getting close to 300 reviews- only 50 reviews short)

With Best Regards from
The Best Team of
Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites

Reviewed October 22, 2012

We had a very pleasant stay at this hotel. It was quiet and check in/check out was quick. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Only issue we had was a slow draining sink that the manager took care of as soon as I told him about it. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest Patrick B from Stephenville, Texas

Regards from Hemant Pandya (GM) And All Staff members.
Only 10% of all happy guests like you are eager to appreciate our hard work and encourages us to give better and better services each time you are here.
Thanks for your many reviews on TripAdvisor.com to help other travelers.

All guests are asked same question by us: whether everything was okay or not. You are our eyes and ears. You are the one who helps us keep informed about our deficiencies and get it fixed- before it is elevated to lost guest for ever.
Again, Thanks for your generous words. We hope to see you soon.
Please, keep us in your prayer to get strength and maintain this quality.

With Best Regards from
The Best Team of
Best Western Fort Worth Inn & suites

Reviewed October 21, 2012

The room was well appointed, with a recent model flat screen television. We had one problem with the refridgerator in the room, which the staff sorted out for us promptly.
Nearby there is an Italian restaurant, with a plain exterior, but the food was excellent.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Dear William W- our International Guest all the way from Manchester, United Kingdom
“JRB two night stay”

Regards from Hemant Pandya (GM) And All Staff members

Thanks for choosing us while you had many choices. And so, let me start by thanking you for your time in posting your review regarding our Property- Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites.
Your comments and feedback on our performance are very positive, generous, encouraging. And shall be passed on to all my team members.
Thanks for sharing the info about all the fast food places and Dine-in paces with other guests.
We appreciate your patronage and I would like to greet you in person during your next stay with us. Please, ask for me once you are here.

Again, thanks for sparing time and have a very blessed future.

Best Western’s best team members.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

I stayed at the Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites to just get away for the weekend. My stay was great and relaxing. The hotel was always quite and the staff was wonderful and very helpful if I had to ask them anything about the area or things to do in the area. My room was super clean as well as the entire hotel. I will for sure stay again, next time I want to get away for the weekend.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
HemantPandya, Owner at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2012

Dear and respected guest Sharon P from Fort Worth, TX

“Great Stay and Wonderful Staff”

Thank you for taken the time to write a a review and thank you for the five star review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your weekend get away. Our entire team takes pride in providing each of our guest with a comfortable stay and a facility that is well clean and quite. The entire staff from front desk to housekeeping and maintenance loves to help each of our guest if they have any questions about the area or what to do while in the area. We look forward to you staying with us again next time you need to just get away for the weekend.

Stacy (Guest satisfaction Team) from the best of Best Western In Fort Worth. Texas.

"All that matters is Guest and guest only"

Reviewed September 24, 2012

The Staffs and managers were very friendly and polite.
The room was extremely clean and comfortable.
The Hotel was near Walmart. The business center has a printer.
We enjoyed staying at this Hotel.We found all staff friendly offered directions to entrance from the east is off the feeder road, from the west enter through the Waffle House parking lot.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
HemantPandya, Owner at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2012

Dear Guest Jesse B
GOD'S WORD FELLOWSHIP CONFERENCE 2012"”

We are blessed to have you all godly people here as our guests. We appreciate that you always keep us in your prayers. We also value your choosing us over many choices and contribution to us every years for last five years or more.

Thanks for very kind words.
Hope to see you soon.

Regards
Hemant Pandya and all staff members.