“Very good experience with motel and staff”

Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites
Ranked #19 of 114 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed September 28, 2011

Room was comfortable and we rested well. Breakfast is so-so, but could use some updating. We rate it as number one for us when we travel to Fort Worth as it is located in an area that we are able to commute to the places we like to visit and shop at as we are located in the Panhandle of Texas in a small community.

Room Tip: A good stop in Fort Worth and easy to get to from the loop.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
HemantPandya, Owner at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2011

Dear Guest 116Theodor116 of Wellington, OK

Regards from Hemant Pandya (GM) And All Staff members

Thanks for suggestion about breakfast. Thanks for choosing us again and forever. Thanks for your time in posting your review.

We will have Yougurt in our breakfast menu very soon. We are trying to make full spectrum of all the guest happy with us.

We do mess up some time. But , we do try to correct it.

We appreciate your patronage and I would like to greet you in person during your next stay with us. Please, ask for me once you are here.

Reviewed September 27, 2011

Everything is great every time! Staff and management couldn't be better! The rooms are very clean and comfortable! I stayed many times throughout the summer and will always go there in the future. I highly recommend this place!!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business

Dear Guest mikesloan...from Lorena, Texas

Regards from Hemant Pandya (GM) And All Staff members
very few out of all happy guests like you appreciate and encourages us to give better and better services each time you are here.

Thanks for your generous words. We hope to see you soon.

Please, keep us in your prayer to get strength and maintain this quality.

Also, accept our sincere thanks for sparing time and have a very blessed future.

Reviewed September 27, 2011

This was a great hotel, made our trip enjoyable, everyone was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business

Dear Guest from Milwaukee, Wisconsin

I do appriciate your short, simple compliments.
In less words- It says lot about us,
Let me react the same way: Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you and on.

Reviewed September 26, 2011

First time here and really enjoyed the stay. Very comfortable room and nice bed to sleep in. Man at front desk was very helpful and wanted us to have a good stay. Which we did.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family

Dear Guest from Twin Sisters, Texas, United States

Regards from Hemant Pandya (GM) And All Staff members

Thanks for choosing us and thanks for your time in posting your review regarding our Property.

We always wish that our guests have a very nice stay, they enjoy the stay...You know- why? Very simple reason: "Your good words from your heart will cause a chain of good reactions among future guests." Future guets will have "Virtual happiness" well before they arrive here.

We appreciate your business. next stay: Please, ask for me once you are here.

Reviewed September 21, 2011

I have stayed at this hotel in the past and the service was excellent. The rooms were clean and very well maintained. I just made a reservation to stay there during another trip at Ft Worth and had to cancel due to an uncontrolled circumstance and the staff was very courteous and understanding about my cancellation and gave me a complete refund immediately with no problems. I would most definitely recommend this hotel. My wife and I think so much of this hotel we will be making reservations for our anniversary. Thanks for the great service.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family

Dear Guest from Poteau, Oklahoma

Regards from Hemant Pandya (GM) And All Staff members

Only 10% of all happy guests like you are eager to appreciate our hard work and encourages us to give better and better services each time.

Thanks for your generous words. I did cancell your reservation and refunded full money. This is because if I was in your shoes: I would expect other hotelirs to treat me with respect and trust my words, and integrity.

We hope to see you soon. Please, keep us in your prayer to get strength and maintain this quality.

Reviewed September 21, 2011

The staff and management were very nice & helpful.The rooms were nice and clean.The location was great;because it was nearby our conference location.

Room Tip: "Rooms on the second floor was quieter"
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business

Dear Guest

Regards from Hemant Pandya (GM) And All Staff members

Thanks for choosing us while you had many choices. We are never far from any place because basically we live in your heart.
Your comments shall be passed on to all my team members.

Reviewed September 15, 2011

Was making arrangements for my sisters travel and received awesome customer service. Staff and management went out of their way to meet the needs of my sister and I. Would recommend to everyone to stay here

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
HemantPandya, Owner at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2011

Dear Guest from Ontario, California

Regards from Hemant Pandya (GM) And All Staff members

Thanks for nicest words. Your family members are as good as our family members. I am doing- what I expect others to do for my family when they are travelling. My family- broken English- was touring Europe. They were treated and helped so well by the hotels there, they still temember them.

Same way, I am returning my obligations to my guests. Thank you for your touching words.

Your feedback is very kind, positive, generous, encouraging. And shall be passed on to all my team members.

I would like to see that you also visit us and stay with us...