“Excellent Customer Service”

Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites
Ranked #18 of 113 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed September 21, 2011

I have stayed at this hotel in the past and the service was excellent. The rooms were clean and very well maintained. I just made a reservation to stay there during another trip at Ft Worth and had to cancel due to an uncontrolled circumstance and the staff was very courteous and understanding about my cancellation and gave me a complete refund immediately with no problems. I would most definitely recommend this hotel. My wife and I think so much of this hotel we will be making reservations for our anniversary. Thanks for the great service.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
HemantPandya, Owner at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2011

10-01-11
Dear Guest from Poteau, Oklahoma

Regards from Hemant Pandya (GM) And All Staff members

Only 10% of all happy guests like you are eager to appreciate our hard work and encourages us to give better and better services each time.

Thanks for your generous words. I did cancell your reservation and refunded full money. This is because if I was in your shoes: I would expect other hotelirs to treat me with respect and trust my words, and integrity.

We hope to see you soon. Please, keep us in your prayer to get strength and maintain this quality.

There are newer reviews for Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites

Reviewed September 21, 2011

The staff and management were very nice & helpful.The rooms were nice and clean.The location was great;because it was nearby our conference location.

Room Tip: "Rooms on the second floor was quieter"
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business

10-01-11
Dear Guest

Regards from Hemant Pandya (GM) And All Staff members

Thanks for choosing us while you had many choices. We are never far from any place because basically we live in your heart.
Your comments shall be passed on to all my team members.

We appreciate your patronage and I would like to greet you in person during your next stay with us. Please, ask for me once you are here.

Reviewed September 15, 2011

Was making arrangements for my sisters travel and received awesome customer service. Staff and management went out of their way to meet the needs of my sister and I. Would recommend to everyone to stay here

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
HemantPandya, Owner at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2011

Dear Guest from Ontario, California

Regards from Hemant Pandya (GM) And All Staff members

Thanks for nicest words. Your family members are as good as our family members. I am doing- what I expect others to do for my family when they are travelling. My family- broken English- was touring Europe. They were treated and helped so well by the hotels there, they still temember them.

Same way, I am returning my obligations to my guests. Thank you for your touching words.

Your feedback is very kind, positive, generous, encouraging. And shall be passed on to all my team members.

I would like to see that you also visit us and stay with us...

Reviewed September 8, 2011

Superb location. Easy freeway access. Can get to any location in Ft. Worth in minutes. Many stores and restaurants closeby. Yet it's far enough from the street that I never noticed any traffic noise. Wonderful staff that goes out of their way to make sure your stay is comfortable. Quck check-in and quick check-out. Very clean rooms and the breakfast buffet offered by the hotel was nice (I love the home made waffles). WiFi in room made it easy for me to connect with business associates, family and friends. I'm back for another stay and have reservations for another week here later in the month.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business

Dear Guest from san

Regards from Hemant Pandya (GM) And All Staff members

Thanks for your very kind words. and for your time in posting your review regarding our Property- Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites.

Your comments shows that you your self is very positive person who writes very positive, generous, encouraging words for others. You are not on fault finding mission. Your good words shall be passed on to all my team members.

Reviewed September 7, 2011

Nice rooms and convenient location. We will stay here again next time we are in town

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I had responded to your compliments, but it seems it get lost in email jungle.

Regards from Hemant Pandya (GM) And All Staff members

Thanks for choosing us while you had many choices. And so, let me start by thanking you for your time in posting your review regarding our Property- Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites.

Your comments and feedback on our performance are very positive, generous, encouraging. And shall be passed on to all my team members.

Reviewed September 2, 2011

Thank you for the great service, giving us cool props to take our photos! =) We would definitely stay at your hotel again when in the area.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
HemantPandya, Owner at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2011

Dear Pinkstarz...from Long Beach, California

Regards from Hemant Pandya (GM) And All Staff members

You were kind enough to accept the Cool Props. Thanks for that. We feel special when you accepted that.
And, thanks for choosing us from many choices. Thanks for your time in posting your review regarding our Property.

Reviewed August 24, 2011

Very clean, convenient and nice friendly service. I have stayed here several times in the last few months. I have never had a problem.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
HemantPandya, Owner at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2011

Dear Alan R from Duncan, Ok
Thanks for very nice compliments. Your monthly and regular stay speaks for itself. Just keep us in your prayer that we always stay humble and provide the same or better service to all of our guests.

Thanks again.