“Very Impressive Hotel! Not Even One Complaint!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites

BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites
Ranked #15 of 110 Hotels in Fort Worth
home
“Very Impressive Hotel! Not Even One Complaint!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2011

I've forgotten names already, but when we got there a man with a beard was behind the front desk and doing his level best to help a customer whose credit card would not go through. We waited while this went on for some time and I was impressed at the obvious caring attitude of the desk clerk.
He was equally kind to us and we were directed to a king suite on the ground floor as I had asked for when making reservations. When we walked in we were struck at the peace in the room. We felt immediately at home. It was large, clean, and comfortable. Everything we needed was there and in working order! When I sat down at the desk with my computer I noticed the Bible... open with a pen and note pad laid on it. Before closing it, I read a few passages and then realized why I felt such peace upon entering the room. It can never hurt... no matter your faith or lack of... to have some peace and good blessings when staying away from home!
The owner checked us out the next morning and he was delightfully friendly. WE WILL MAKE IT A POINT TO COME BACK TO THIS HOTEL!!!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HemantPandya, Owner at BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 10, 2011
Dear Guest CMS089 of Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Regards from Hemant Pandya (GM) And All Staff members

Many happy guests like you are eager to appreciate our hard work and encourages us to give better and better services each time you are here. This makes us more humble and alert- not to slide down the hill to low leval. 100 % od this success is all due to my staff. I am nothing without them. They all share all the comments and complimenets to get a direction.

Thanks for your generous words. We hope to see you soon.

Accept our sincere thanks for sparing time and have a very blessed future.

Best Western’s best team members.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2011

This is the BEST hotel stay I have had in a very long time. The crowning touch was the small "live" plant in the guest room. When it was time to leave, I really wanted to stay just one more day because of the wonderful experience. The hotel was very neat, clean, offered a "free" well organized and tasty continental breakfast, friendly and courteous staff, etc..... You will not be disappointed with a stay at the Best Western. Good Day!!!

Room Tip: Ask the staff at the front desk and they will help
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Dear guest CMS089 Milwaukee, Wisconsin,

You must have seen one more compliments by other respected guest. I became little overwhelmed and had a wrong salutaion to him. Pardon me for that.

As I said, I am very very proud pf my team. They are the real heros. I am just office person. They do all this hard work to make sure that most of the guests leave happily. Sometimes, we are not able to please some guest in spite of any and all efforts. But, we do learn -what not to do!!

Live plants is idea of my wife, but to maintain them lively is again my team's dream. They try to do the best.

Accept our sincere thanks for sparing time and have a very blessed future.

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2011

After booking on Priceline, Name Your Own Price...first mistake...I called to confirm sleeping arrangements and was told we had to pay for my child, but the King would have a couch. Upon arrival was forced to upgrade to a queen suite, because Kings did not have a couch. Lewis was helpful and made the stay worthwhile.

• Stayed June 2010
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
HemantPandya, Owner at BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 5, 2011
My Dear Guest Terry323,

I am very very sorry to hear your experience at my hotel. You made your resrvation with Priceline.Com. (Not with us). You made this resrvation for only guests and King bed.

You do not have choice to change the room type or increase the number of guests at your wish. (That is why you get cheap rates)

I am sure, you must have read, understood and than only - agreed to pay for your resrvation. Priceline.Com does give you multiple opprtunities to review and warn you that this is Final agreement.

Unfortunately- for whatever reason; with intention or otherwise- I do not know- you agreed to those terms.

First violation of the agreement between you and Priceline.com was extra guest.
Second: You wanted upgraded room to accomodate third person in your party, Priceline.Com guarentees you king room. Any upgrdae/ transfer etc are to be done with hotel. room type is not guarenteed and hotel may charge you extra for that service.

Also, our BW policy is very clear: Maximum occupancy = Two persons in a king bed room. With or without pull out sofa.

As you experienced when you arrived, we were sold out. Whatever rooms were available, was assigned o you and difference was charged.

Next time, please, make reservation directly with us. and even if you do not want to stay with us, just call any hotel directly with correct room type, declare correct number of guests to get the right rates.

Also, direct booking is always economical with very friendly cancellation policy.

Again, I apologize that you end up with paying more even with Priceline.Com

Regards

Hemant Pandya
Mission Hills, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2011

After a day of canceled and delayed flights upon my arrival I felt welcomed and found my room straight away, I can't say enough about the pillows and how comfy they were. The gym was perfect this location had an elliptical I always wanted to try I had fantastic work out, and this is where I left behind my MP3 player and three days later I had it in my hand.
The cleanness met my picky standards..and believe the kindness and customer care I experienced is a great model for all hotels. Great Job!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
Dear Dianaafelix of Mission Hills, CA

Thanks for your loely and line compliments. You have sail a lot more in few lines about us than a long paragraph could describe. Your responce reflects your real inner happiness and feelings about us.

As I always stated, all credit goes to my staff for this wonderful job they are doing.

Please, keep us in your prayer to get strength and maintain this quality.

also, Accept our sincere thanks for sparing time and have a very blessed future.

Aguanga, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2011

We usually stay at another chain motel, but had a few bad visits so we decided to try a new one. The front desk people were very nice, the rates were good, so we booked a week and got the King Suite. Every time we came in and out of the motel there was a friendly smiling person to greet us. For the 1st time, we were sad when we had to leave. There is every thing you can want close by, even got a discount at the Waffle House next door that we walked to a few times. Next time we are in Texas we will come back here for sure!

Room Tip: It is exit 4 on Hwy. 820 in White Settlement
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HemantPandya, Owner at BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 12, 2012
Dear and Respected Guest norma16 from Aguanga, California

“REALLY ENJOYED OUR WEEK STAY WITH FRIENDLY AND SMILING FACES TO GREET US EVERY DAY!”

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are so honored that you gave us a try and enjoyed your stay. Our entire team loves to greet our guest every time they walk into the hotel. We are in a great location with many restaurants and stores in the area. We are located close to many of the local attractions in the area as well. The entire team at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites look forward to you staying with us again.

Regards,

Stacey (Guest satisfaction Team) from the best of Best Western In Fort Worth. Texas.
CIBOLO
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2011

We stayed four nights. Our room was good-sized, with comfortable furniture. The staff we encountered were customer oriented and friendly. The breakfast was good and with a decent variety of foods. All needed shopping and eating places are within a short distance. We found this hotel to be a very good value for the cost. We definitely would stay there again on future visits to the area.

Room Tip: Compare rates on internet and with the hotel.
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
HemantPandya, Owner at BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 16, 2011
Dear Guest Jrw3 from Cibolo, Texas

Regards from Hemant Pandya (GM) And All Staff members

Very few happy guests like you are eager to invest their time and cpmplmnets our hard work and encourages us to give better and better services each time you are here.

Thanks for your time and generous words. We just want to see you soon.

Again, have a very blessed future.

Abilene, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2011

Very clean. Ideally located right off of W Loop 820 N. Many eateries nearby.

Only complaint was the breakfast. Very little to choose from.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest Histriv of Abilene, Texas

Let me start by thanking you for your review regarding our property Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites.

We are very sorry that we did not meet your expectations about the breakfast. We will definitely try to impliment some verities.

Your comments and feedback on our performance are useful and shall be passed on to the appropriate staff members. Your feedback is very much appreciated and I assure you that my staff and I use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests.

We hope you will stay with us the next time you are in Fort Worth. We look forward to your return.

If we can be of assistance in the future, don't hesitate to contact us at 817-246-8777 # 511.

Again, thanks for sparing time and have a very blessed future.

Regards from Best People form Best Western team.