“Good option, friendly people, good service !”

Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites
Ranked #19 of 114 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed April 29, 2011

I have been in Forth Worth downtown for business and I stayed in this hotel, which is about 15 minutes driving to downtown.
Service is good, with friendly people working there. In summary, a good option in Fort Worth.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
HemantPandya, Owner at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2012

Dear Respect Guest Araujo_11 from Sao Paulo, SP

“Good option, friendly people, good service !”

Thank you for your review. Here at the Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites we provide excellent customer service and ultra clean hotel. We are located about 10 miles from the downtown area and many of the local attractions. We are honored you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to you staying with us again in the future.

Regards,
Stacey (Guest satisfaction Team) from the best of Best Western In Fort Worth. Texas.

Reviewed April 23, 2011

We have enjoyed staying at this Best Western since it opened. It is conveniently located near our relatives who live in Ft. Worth. The "Texas Waffles" are a treat at breakfast, along with a variety of cereal, fruit, juice, biscuits and sausage gravy for starting the day. It is clean, reasonably priced and responsive to comments and requests. We keep coming back because it feels like home away from home, and we can depend on the service at all levels.

Room Tip: Upstairs, west side, away fr/vending machines
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
HemantPandya, Owner at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2011

Dear TXPepperB of Great Texas

Thanks for your great texas size review and award. It makes us humble and more responsible to keep with higher mark.

Best Western culture is trying to lead the hospitality industry by setting up an example of superior customer service.

Best Reagrds from best team in Best Western group.

Hemant Pandya and whole team.

Reviewed April 15, 2011

My 6th time (I think) here over the past few years. Clean, neat, convenient, this property really stands out among hotels. A real pleasure to stay here.

Dear Guest 22222CVg of Location: cvg

We have so many Awards, Certificates on our wall to show how good we are!! (Like medals to a serviceman in uniform.)

But, your reviews on this world famous site and return to stay again is Biggest Medal = honour to us.

Thanks for good and encouraging words.

We are just trying to be the industry leader in custoner service.

Regards

Hemant Pandya and all staff members.

Reviewed April 13, 2011

I have stayed at this hotel many times and I keep going back. The service is outstanding. Even though my colleague and I got into town early for an afternoon meeting, we were allowed to check into our rooms early (which allowed us to work through the afternoon worry free). The rooms are comfortable (including the bed) and have all of the amenities you need (much more occomodating than the Vegas hotels), and are very clean and sanitized (even the TV remote has a sanitary cover). It's location is perfect for me since my meetings are all in the White Settlement area, AND, there are all kinds of great eating establishements close by. It also has a continental breakfast every morning starting at 0630. Everybody may not like it, but it's definately my kind of place to stay when I'm away from home.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
HemantPandya, Owner at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2011

Regards from Hemant Pandya (GM) And All Staff members

Home away from home...That is all we need to hear from all of our guests. Thanks for the Best Compliments.

You must be very positive and open guests to appreciate our hard work and encourages us to give better and better services each time you are here.

Thanks for your generous words. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed April 10, 2011

We used the meeting room and everything was perfect. The service, the location of the meeting room was at the entrance and had its own separate entrance. I would highly recommend the use of the meeting room. Plus they have a marquee in which we an advertise our event.

This was a direct sales event, Jewels by Park Lane.
We plan on using the facility once a month. Everyone welcome.

Dear LupeLinda of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Regards from Hemant Pandya (GM) And All Staff members

We are glad that our meeting room was productive for your sales event.

You are always welcome as our special guests who can appriciate the love we give to our guests. Guests like you are eager to appreciate our hard work and encourages us to give better and better services each time you are here.

Thanks for your generous words. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed April 8, 2011

Most favorite motel to stay at. Always stay there when in Ft. Worth. The place is always shiny clean. The rooms are always clean and everything in order. ALways enough towels and washcloths. Staff is always friendly and helpful. Nice location for getting back and forth in Ft. Worth.

Dear TexasKB of Texas

We are greatful for your feelings and love to our staff and facility. I am just saying in short- Thank you, thank you and thank you.

We love our guests (even though some guests give us a wonderful experience). We take it that we need to be more proficient in our work.

Reviewed March 29, 2011

I can't believe the glowing reviews for this BW. Selected this hotel based on the reviews and the BW brand. Upon arrival we were told we were #2 of reservations for the night. Since we are elite BW Rewards members I believed we would get a good room. Not so. We were put on the first floor near the vending machines and elevator and bathrooms. Thinking the hotel would be quite we went into our room. Although tidy I would not call it CLEAN like other reviews. Rug was fraying. No Kleenex so went to front desk. The clerk did not exchange 1 word with me as she went to get me some. The toilet in the room would keep running water after each flush and need our attention after every flush. The sheets were scratchy in need of replacing. The heat/ac was very loud with the fan and volume on TV needed to be adjusted each time fan increased. Fan never shut off although set on auto. Remote for large box TV was difficult to work needed to be pushed a number of times to move station or channel.
The next day we returned to our room to discover no housekeeping. Upon reporting this to desk clerk I was informed that we had a Do Not Disturb sign on our door. After I explained that we removed the sign at 10:15 when we left she felt compelled to tell me I did not. Where is the nice friendly costumer service reported earlier???? I asked for a new room and this was granted in a very negative fashion with No Communication. I did not feel like a valued guess at this BW. Upon entering our new room we found no toilet paper so back to the front desk to ask for some. Our king bed had only 3 small pillows so we told the clerk we would like to borrow one from the old room and would return it in AM. The shower had a problem in both rooms with more water coming out of spout then the shower head. Towels in both rooms were paper thin and extremely small. No laundry bags in either room. As we settled on to read on bed one of the lamps did not have a bulb so we swapped out one from another lamp. Second room had a large crack in sink but toilet did flush and stop on it's own. In the AM we returned pillow to housekeeping and told front desk that we had done so. No one ever asked if we had a good stay. No smiles. Nothing. I just wonder what kind of treatment we were has gotten of we were not BW Elite Rewards Members. This hotel showed us it could care less about the service we for. Be for warned if you think the other reviews are more accurate. We have been on a road trip for 3 1/2 months and this two night experience ranked second worst of the trip. (First was near Big Bend where hotel was closed to attend a funeral and we had to take what was left.)
We needed to stay a third night in Fr. Worth and elected to move to another hotel.

• Stayed: March 2011
HemantPandya, Owner at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your very valuable time. I am deeply concerned to find out that you had such an unpleasant experience at my hotel. Happy customers are what keep me in business and coming in to work each day.

I sincerely apologize if during your stay you received no housekeeping service, the toilet in your room didn’t work and the air conditioner was loud. I understand you had several concerns and felt the service you received didn’t reflect the comments on Trip Advisor.

I would like to speak to you directly to ensure this is an isolated incident. I would like to show you that I am serious in business, to show that we care for you... and see what can be done to bring you back to my property again.

Please contact me at the hotel directly so I can learn first hand and discuss this matter further. Ask for me, if I am not available, please; leave call back number so that I can call you back.

Hemant Pandya