“Fantastic - great for a date”
Review of Cat City Grill

Cat City Grill
Ranked #44 of 1,710 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Voted one of three best places for a Power Lunch in Fort Worth by Fort Worth Texas Magazine 2011.2011 Fort Worth Weekly “Best of” Awards:Best Restaurant, Best Chicken Fried Steak, Best Bargain (Flat Iron Steak). Martin and crew always make us feel special while dining at the Cat City Grill.
Reviewed January 18, 2013

My girlfriend and I had been here before" but with Groupon in hand a friends going away party the next day, we did CCG two nights in a row. Credit to the staff for opening up a back room as the restaurant was already full at just before 6 on a Thursday night. Both nights, we enjoyed the calamari as an appetizer. Good as calamari normally is but with the little pepperoncinis, it had a nice little extra kick. First night was the meatloaf - very tasty and rich. Next night, the stuffed pepper. Not bad but go with the meatloaf. In the three times my gal and I have been there, she has gone with the lemon chicken and probably won't stray from that. It's good too, but do the meatloaf and you won't go wrong

Can't go wrong with dessert...specifically the lemon cake. Lots of frosting, which is always a plus for me.

Great place to take a couple of friends or to go for a date. It's not a huge place, so you get the sense that wait staff is going to keep an eye on you but are not over the top and all over you. I know lots of people use the groupon and won't go back, but this is certainly a place my girlfriend and I could consider as a place to come every so often. Keep it up, CCG

Reviewed January 14, 2013

We heard about this fabulous place from Times Ten Cellars, and we are so thankful for the recommendation. My husband & I were so pleased with everything we had. It will stay on our “must do” list in Ft. Worth for future visits. The staff was very helpful and friendly. We had a brief moment to speak with the owner & executive chef, who were also fantastic. We had the lamb lollipops, veal osso bucco, veal picatta, and the crème brulee. I highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Alyssa T
Reviewed December 19, 2012

We went to Cat City Grill with friends in December. There was a full house and slightly cramped feeling but still had a very warm and welcoming atmosphere. Our meals and appetizer's were delicious. Stand out selections were the lamb 'lollipops' and the must have 7 layer spinach salad.

Our server was outstanding.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

This was our first visit to the Cat City Grill, (we had a Groupon) and we will definitely be back. The atmosphere is quaint and our glasses of iced tea and water were never less than half full. Two of us had the Flatiron Steak and Shrimp Dinner and the other had the Rainbow Trout. Everything was cooked to perfection. Some reviewers say the Cat City Grill is overpriced but my family thinks that for the quality of the food the prices are correct. That being said, we will watch for another Groupon before we return.

Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

Had lunch here and it was good, hamburger was large and juicy. The person I was with loved her dish and the ladies next to us raved about the food and desserts! I want to come back and try more....