“Food was good but a little overpriced!”
Review of Cat City Grill

Cat City Grill
Ranked #44 of 1,576 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Voted one of three best places for a Power Lunch in Fort Worth by Fort Worth Texas Magazine 2011.2011 Fort Worth Weekly “Best of” Awards:Best Restaurant, Best Chicken Fried Steak, Best Bargain (Flat Iron Steak). Martin and crew always make us feel special while dining at the Cat City Grill.
“Food was good but a little overpriced!”
Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

Had lunch here and it was good, hamburger was large and juicy. The person I was with loved her dish and the ladies next to us raved about the food and desserts! I want to come back and try more....

Fort Worth, Texas
“Great Place to eat and unwind!”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

My wife and I tried out this place shortly after it opened and have never been disapointed. The staff is warm, friendly, courteous and attentive without being overly bearing. The food is always excellent and reasonably priced for what you get and they have a nice brunch on Sundays with $2 Bloody Mary's or Mimosas, Check it out and If you should have any issues or concerns let them know and they will always get what ever the problem is corrected!

• Visited October 2012
Boerne, Texas
“Love it”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Go here for lunch. I have been at least once a week for 2 months. The food is great. love the Chicken Salad and waffle fries. the teas has never let me down and the staff are great. not a noisy place even when its full, a plus. great food. very clean. go there!

Visited October 2012
Fort Worth, Texas
“Nice and comfortable with excellent food”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Found this from the best of fort worth website and it definitely belongs there. The atmosphere was quiet but not too formal. The service was great. But the food was the best part! My husband and I shared the Asparagus Tempura with creamy wasabi... yummy! And then we ordered the Seafood Cakes and the Flat Iron Steak. Both were delicious and very generous portions...We will definitely be going back.

• Visited September 2012
Euless, Texas
“I Had High Hopes, but...”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Hello: I wrote a much longer review, but half of it disappeared! This occurs on this site uite often. So, in a nutshell: Food was nothing special. Filet was not a good cut and Tilapia was very bland. Drinks and staff were good, but the food was mediocre and thus, overpriced.

fish-dish that should be scrapped from the menu (in my humble opinion). I believe that you should try a place 2 or 3 times while forming an opinion, however, it is doubtful that I will return. For the money required, I would probably go somewhere else.

Final Words: The staff was the saving grace for this experience, but I must mention this: A privately owned restaurant depends upon repeat business and word-of-mouth referrals. You guys have the greetings and the service down pat. But this should continue AFTER the tab has been paid. A simple "Thanks for coming in", or "Come back soon" might be helpful. People don't appreciate feeling abandoned once the money changes hands. Not a big deal to me personally, but it is an observation worthy of mention.

• Visited August 2012