“Yummy peanut sauce!”

Cuisines: Thai
Brady, TX, USA
“Yummy peanut sauce!”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

We had a limited amount of time while downtown before an event and happened on TIE for lunch. We opted for the chicken with peanut sauce, and I loved the sauce! They prepare the dishes to your preference of spiciness. Good Thai in downtown FW.

Visited October 2013

Westland, Michigan
“Something different in a town full of BBQ”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Was in town for a convention and staying at a near by hotel. Decided to do something different for lunch. I ordered Pad Thai, my roommate ordered soup and spring rolls. Her order came long before mine did. I waved down our waitress and asked about my meal. She said it would be out momentarily. The place was busy with fellow conventioneers, since it was Saturday and there were few places open near the Convention Center.

My Pad Thai arrived and it was delicious. Paid average price for Thai food. With tip, it was $12.

Visited September 2013
Kembs, France
“Second great experience on Thai food in Fort Worth”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I was returning for the second time to this great Thai restaurant in Fort Worth, this time with a Japanese colleague. We are both quite experienced in real Thai food in Asia and we can confirm that it was quite authentic, nicely spicy and original for a Thai restaurant in Texas.

I personnaly ordered some fried gyoza (ok not really Thai food..), a nice Tom Kha Goong (spicy coconut soup with shrimps) and a Som Tam (Spicy green Papaya salad). I've also had an excellent Thai tea as a drink.

What was finally different from my last visit was the Ipad app to pay the bill with my corporate card with some preconfigured tips options and the option to get the receipt directly to my mail.

I will definitvely go back to that place, maybe even this week!

• Visited August 2013
San Antonio, Texas
“Yum!”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Visited with two friends. Food was great and atmosphere very nice! Shared delicious appetizers, then had a wonderful curry entree.
Around the corner from the Hilton, so very convient, especially from the run back in the rain. The plastic bags Tie provide us where great help to staying dry.

Visited March 2013
Fredericksburg, Texas
“Good Find”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Great Tai food located near the convention center in downtown Ft. Worth. Walking distance from the Hilton and Omni. Low-key atmosphere, friendly service, great food. Went for dinner one night, returned the next day for lunch. Spicy Basil with Chicken both times. Enjoyed the uniqueness of the corn cakes the first night.

• Visited March 2013