“Great atmosphere, food, staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #98 of 1,556 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hemet, CA
“Great atmosphere, food, staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

First time to a PF Changs, they are located in CA, so I'd like to compare sometime. We recieved everything you would expect from Texas hospitality. The manager came to our table and welcomed us. Our server Jay was fantastic. They brought us out a few slices of avocado for our baby. The place was clean, reasonably priced, and staff was great representation of excellent customer service.

Visited October 2013

arlington, texas
“Not too bad, but not great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

This chain chinese restaurant is standard fare. I went for lunch with some other ladies, and the food was good, but the acoustics are lousy. The restaurant is always noisy so that you have to yell to the person you're talking to. Also, tables should not be set so close to the handicap ramp that the people sitting down have to get up so the wheelchair can get through. that's something that should be fixed. the service was great, however! A lunch of lettuce wraps and dumplings cost me over $17. WOW.

• Visited August 2013
San Jose, Costa Rica
“Great food and great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

P.F. Chang has got to be one of the best restaurant chains, when it comes to good food and unmatched service... the food is fantastic and the service is the best!!

• Visited June 2013
“First time visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

Ok so I know this is a chain and even though I have never dined at one before I would imagine they are all the same. What impressed me most was the service. Andrew was our waiter and he was excellent. Actually all the staff we spoke to had great enthusiasm for their job. You can't train that. It must be a great place to work. The manager came by twice to check on things twice and acknowledged me as a first time patron. I actually am planning my next visit before I leave town. Oh, get the lettuce wraps, and the swordfish on the summer menu was very good.

• Visited July 2013
Brewton, Alabama
“Good food good price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

Visiting my niece we all decided to go to PF Changs for dinner. Service was great and the food was good. I had the PF Chang fried rice and thouroghly enjoyed it. for desert I had a coconut white cake it was superb. The prices are very reasonable and I would reccommend it.
Be sure to use the valet park as it will save you money over parking on your own.

• Visited July 2013