“Ate breakfast at this restaurant twice”

Oliver's Fine Foods
Ranked #417 of 1,563 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: American, Greek
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Fort Payne, Alabama
“Ate breakfast at this restaurant twice”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Loved the breakfast burrito! My son ate the pancakes and they looked great. Husband ate eggs, sausage and hash browns with biscuits. All tasted wonderful!

Visited September 2012

Dallas, Texas
“Cool place”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

It kinda has a Panera Bread feel to it in terms of service but it is so much better! It has a (fairly big) grocery section if there was anything we wanted to take home. It took a little long for my food to come out but the person bringing it to me told me it was because they burned the fries I ordered the first time so they had to re-make it which I appreciated. It was just a short walk from the hotel we stayed at.

Visited July 2012
Fort Worth, Texas
“Downtown Deli”
Reviewed November 26, 2011

Oliver's just opened in downtown Fort Worth and bills themselves as a small grocery which it is but half the space is given to a very good deli with a trendy seating area. All our sandwiches were good and we grazed around the store getting samples of tasty in-store made dips and chips.

• Visited November 2011