“Well, if you've never really had real Italian food & certainly not Olive Garden, this is definitely more like a chain.”
Review of Saviano's - CLOSED

Saviano's
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Being from the Ne area & Florida are, I KNOW what the real deal is.... this ain't it. Chain, like Applebees, Olive Garden who falsely claims they send their "chefs" to Italy.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

There was a lipstick stain on my coffee cup....and when i asked for a new cup for my coffee the waiter acted as if i was overreacting....really? then the rolls very very oily ..we not only didn't receive a bread plate but didn't even receive silverware or napkins with our food without asking for it.....I kept wanting to walk out....I wish I had

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Service is excellent. Nice decor, super location in the heart of Sundance Square eatery competition where you can sample a range of cuisine. I was solo, hostess seated me right away. Nice patio/sidewalk seating is an option. The hostess was equally adept with a large group that arrived next. Waiter quickly appeared and made a nice wine rec. The manager stopped by a couple of times to check on service. On that first trip as is my custom with Italian places I tried the lasagna. Pretty good as was the crisp salad.

Fresh hot-from-oven rolls outstanding! Ample lasagna portion, should have stopped at half and taken the other half back to room. When on the road I like Italian once or twice a week. The chef offers a variety of specials, good selection. Get free parking validation for nearby lot.

Maybe it is the competition in Fort Worth's up and coming Sundance Square, this nice restaurant is on the cusp. The service, wine recs, prices are very good. By stepping up a tad the food will make that leap. However, don't get me wrong - this is a good eatery and I can recommend, I returned several times, I just like Italian.

1  Thank John_crudeoil
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I love this price we had great food and drinks for only $35.00... Food was Amazing Fresh and They have a house special drink that was amazing. All the stuff was amazing! If you are ever in Fort Worth this is a must.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Good food, fresh light. Nice Service, normal prices. Certainly one of the better Italian places in Ft Worth.