“Authentic Italian”

Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Zofingen, Switzerland
“Authentic Italian”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Good food, fresh light. Nice Service, normal prices. Certainly one of the better Italian places in Ft Worth.

Visited May 2012

Red Oak, Texas
“Excellent Food and Exceptional Service”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

This is my first time to visit this restaurant. The service was wonderful and the waiter kept checking on us to make sure that our needs were met. The food was amazing! We both had spaghetti and meat sauce and the sauce was amazing. The salad was so fresh and the garlic rolls were wonderful! We hoped to eat there again on Sunday afternoon, but to our disappointment, they were closed. Luckily we live near this area so can visit as often as we like. It was a nice experience and I would definitley recommend this place to others. I will be back soon!

• Visited October 2012
wilmington, nc
“Equivalent to a chain restaurant”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

It was recommended by the hotel as a wonderful little local Italian restaurant. The food was okay. But I felt like I was in a chain restaurant.

Visited September 2012
lexington, ky
“nothing special”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

got to my hotel late one night and needed a meal. stopped her for spaggetti it was very average maybe a little less. there are many places around sundance square to get a meal this is just not one of them

Visited September 2012
Los Angeles, California
“Great Food & Service!”
Reviewed July 3, 2012 via mobile

Saviano's is a great tasty place to eat.When we sat down we didn't have menus,or utensils or napkins. I was tired and sleepy. When my food came, Meat Lasagna and the Saviano Salad it wa boss! Service got much better. And I was pleased! You should come here!!!
WilsonVisit148