New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #46 of 150 things to do in Fort Worth
Fort Worth, Texas
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A great little theatre in Fort Worth.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is a great little theatre with lots of great plays. If you are looking for something different to do try this place. We ate dinner before the show and the food was excellent. A great night out!

Visited August 2012

fort worth, texas
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“A MUST GO! see She Loves Me currently at Stage West Theater, Fort Worth, TX”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2012

My husband and I saw "She Loves Me" last night - would go again in a heartbeat. We love live theater, but sometimes you leave just a little disappointed. This production, however, we give high marks in all areas. The actors were all believeable in their characters, great in drawing the audience in, and had wonderful singing voices! The timing, which can often be a problem in live theater, was absolutely fantastic - not only were the actors right on que, the live musicians were as well, and it was such a wonderful experience I found myself smiling all the way through.

This book by Joe Masteroff, is the basis of this play & the same source as firms like You've Got Mail, or the Shop Around the Corner. You'll recognize the plot, but who cares - it's fantastic, funny, delightful - Go See!!

Stage West - you truly have another winner! Thank you for bringing this musical play to Fort Worth.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank cjhays1
Fort Worth
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Unexpected "drama"”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2012

Took a group of business associates who were offended by the unexpected presentation, and left the theater.

Argyle,Tx
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“WHAT THE BUTLER SAW REVIEW”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2012

This was my first time to go to a Stage West production.
I liked the online ease of ordering tickets and getting to pick your seats. The movie style padded seats are wonderful as well. The bar was less than average but at least they did have one. There was even seating for the handicapped which was nice,. I am not however.

Parking was a breeze and finding the place was no rpoblem. The front door is clearly marked. They do serve food there but we did not eat so I cannot say anything about that.

The majority of the audience was well over seventy and some looked to be in eighties...but a few younger folks did attend. Age does not matte to me. Everyone deserves a good time.

The theatre itself is very professional. Air conditioning was great. I can't say one bad thing about the theatre itself.

The performers were amazing. Kudo's to them for sure.

The actual play "What the BUtler Saw" was not realy my cup of tea. It is an extremely fast moving pace and as I sat there watching, I was wondering if the older people were really able to follow along. I knwo my wife got lost in it and she actually became disinterested then; but I stayed in the game. You do hve to listen realy closely and your mind does have to keep pace .

Although the performance has warnigns of adult content....language and gun fire. Seeing a woman/man in underweear/bra is hardly adult content in this day and age. I was expecting a blank being shot from a real gun, but that was NOT the case.

Bottom line....I will absolutley go back to future productions at Stage West and I wold recommend you attending one, But in so far as this actual play: go if you have a fast mind.; otherwise, do not waste your money; unless you merely want to escacpe the house/ward.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank CaptainFB
Weatherford, Texas
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“great Productions”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2012

A great variety of productions with excellent actors and staff. Good food too!!!

Visited May 2012