“LOVED IT!”

Hanabi
Ranked #279 of 1,604 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We have been to many hibachi grills and this was by far the best experience! The food was great the service was spot on and the chef was amazing! The chef was great with my two kids(7 and 10). Definitely a must try!

Reviewed June 13, 2013

This is definitely a favorite for my husband and I. We don't get to go often enough because it's a bit of a drive for us, but the hibatchi is the best either of us have ever had. We don't east sushi, but have been with friends who do and each of them have stated that it is fantastic.

Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

We eat here a few times a month and is always top notch. The sushi is always fresh and tasty and the vegetable and shrimp tempura are GREAT!! This place knows tempura. Super light and crispy and not greasy. So hard to find good tempura. I've only done the hibachi once and it was really good and entertaining but I come here for the sushi and tempura. They have a great happy hour during the week. Even better when this great food is half price!!!

Reviewed February 13, 2013

I'm a picky hibachi eater, and this place was impressive. First, they don't cheap out by charging for salads or soups. The meal included lots of veggies, bean sprouts and a shrimp and eggplant appetizer. The quality of the food was excellent, and the filet was real filet. And, the showmanship was top notch. They had tricks I haven't seen, and I've been to a LOT of hibachi grills.

My only negative is that they charge extra for fried rice.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

I frequent this restaurant often when I'm in town. The decor is nice, the service is always great, and the food is consistently good. I've never tried the hibachi but the sushi is very good and there are a few rice-less rolls which are quite tasty.

Been to Hanabi? Share your experiences!