“Tasty Brisket”

Cousin's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #255 of 1,633 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed August 3, 2014

I came to Fort Worth Texas for a two week intensive class. Many classmates suggested Cousin's BBQ at MaCart Street. I finally try it on August 1, 2014. The brisket plate was absolutely delicious. This the the best brisket place I have found in Fort Worth. Worth to taste it, yes, it is tasty brisket.

1  Thank DanielChan220

Reviewed August 2, 2014

On our first visit to Cousins, we put our 3 month old daughter and her car seat on a food tray and pushed her down the line. Today, some 30 years later, the owners at Cousins still talk about that to us.
We came to know the Cousins family quite well over the years as we eat there twice a month. I have traveled around and tried many famed BBQ places (Salt Lick, Blacks', etc) but this is our favorite. Especially good is the BBQ chicken and their juicy, tender ribs..excuse me while I clean the drool off my keyboard :). It is also the favorite of my 30 year old Tray Baby and her sister, both of whom are regulars.

Good friendly people, great atmosphere and service, fair prices and superb BBQ - what more could you ask?

2  Thank Larry M
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

Great service friendly staff very clean! Enjoy the food very fresh!
Situated in an outdoor mall you can go after all day of shopping and have yourself great barbecue!

Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

It seems like every time we try BBQ, we wish we would have just gone to Cousins. It has become our gold standard, I suppose. The flavor is amazing! Perfectly juicy with just the right amount of zing! The place is clean and inviting and has the perfect amount of authentic country feel. Tastiest place in DFW for barbecue.

Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

Love this place, very clean, great staff, and the best BBQ,I grew up in Texas,but my husband is from California, and I brought him back to Texas, several times, and several times he has tried different places, took him to cousins, and he was amazed, and absolutely loved it....5 stars to cousins.... still the best to this day...