“Okay meal, convenient location”

Cast Iron Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Cast Iron Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #134 of 1,751 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 11, 2017

The dining selection is definitely Tex-mex. I found the staff to be friendly but on the evening we went to dinner they were short-staffed witch resulted in a long wait for services. It was fortunate that I was with a party that wanted to sit and talk if that had not been the case it would have been an excruciatingly long wait. The appetizer I selected was okay (we had a quite a bit left over) and the main dish was okay as well. There was nothing distinctive or outstanding about the meal. It was convenient (I was a hotel guest) and it was the only restaurant option.

Reviewed May 30, 2017

Our waiter just assumed we were all doing the buffet and never came back to check on us after bringing the drinks. My son had to wait and hunt him down to order off the menu. The omelet was wonderful. Also available was brisket near the omelet station. It would've been better had it not been sitting in grease for a while. The menu did not say how much the buffet was, but the items on the menu did list the cost. If there were mimosas available, they were not listed. Good meat, eggs, biscuits/gravy, and wonderful hollandaise sauce for the eggs benedict. Pricey, so I'm not sure I'd take small kids there.

Reviewed May 17, 2017

I was pleased to find a breakfast menu instead of a buffet. I had the yogurt/berry parfait and it was delicious! It was served in a large bowl and I could not finish it.

Reviewed April 25, 2017

I was here for business, so ate alone at the bar. The waitstaff-- especially Mack, the bartender, were extremely polite and attentive. The martini was excellent and the steak was prime and expertly cooked. very convenient and satisfying

Reviewed April 16, 2017 via mobile

There was nothing wrong with my shrimp and grits. The thickness and cheesiness of grits seems to be a regional or preference variable. This place serves thick - stick to your ribs grits which were fine while the dish was piping hot. Service was definitely scarce so I was glad to be running ahead of schedule for my after lunch meeting.