“great service”

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #90 of 1,608 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed September 30, 2013

they by far have some of the best service excellent food, good drinks, clean restrooms, clean dining

Reviewed July 12, 2013

First off, not thrilled at all about the peanuts on the floor thing. I almost turned around after seeing them on the floor when we walked in and then again while sitting at the table watching a bus boy dump them on the floor. I stayed hoping the food and service would make up for that unsightly technically discarded food on the floor. That aside, the food on the menu was soooo good. Very much worth more than the price. My husband and I were craving good steaks but didn't feel like paying so much. This place was well worth it. If ambiance is what you are looking for, this place is definitely not it. If you want a good steak without breaking the bank then this is the place. The service we received was also pretty good.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

So me and my husband went into Texas Roadhouse the other day and our waitress was HORRIBLE!!! Her name was Bianca and she was super slow and she worried more about her cell phone rather than the service. She even flirted inappropriately with my husband right in front of me. Just not okay! She made our experience a disaster. I love this place but she was a nightmare! DO NOT HAVE HER AS YOUR WAITRESS i WARN YOU!

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Texas Roadhuse is known for great steaks, but it also has great salads and chicken dishes. Be sure to check out the "lighter fare" when choosing to dine there. It also a great place to take family members for birthday celebrations.

Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

I went to the road house after work with my girlfriend once and can't wait to go back. The food isn't over priced. Butt u get lots. The service is really good and the drinks knock U down. Steaks are tender and juicy. The sides are awesome and there's this menu option were u can mix stuff. I'm going back this weekend.