“Hilton Garden Inn Room”

Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth Alliance Airport
Ranked #36 of 113 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Very nice, quiet, clean. The service is great. The coffee is free( a plus). The breakfast is not complimentary so we did not eat there. I do not know how it is. Overall satisfied.We picked this Hotel because it is close to my son in Haslet. Also because the rate was the lowest at the time we booked. This is the second time we have stayed at this hotel. If you need a place to stay it is a good choice.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Ciara M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth Alliance Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

Thank you for your positive review of HGI Fort Worth Alliance Airport. We are thrilled that your stay with us was a pleasant one. Please keep us in mind when you return to the Fort Worth area to visit your son.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth Alliance Airport

Reviewed March 19, 2014

Hotel management is poorly excuted and under staffed. It is very sad that this happened. Most of the visitors in the lobby all had the same complaint. Hilton needs to review the management staff and training of the employees at this hotel

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I am sorry you were disappointed in your stay with us. It is our goal to make sure you have the most exceptional guest experience possible. I do hope you consider staying with us again next time you are in Fort Worth.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

My husband and I booked online with a travel site. When we arrived there were no rooms available. The front desk was unapologetic and unhelpful. They took the not my problem approach to the situation. Although it may have been an issue with the other site it was Hiltons customer service. There was no manager on duty to speak with on a Friday night. The Hilton website showed availability however they were not able to offer that room to us. When looking at the availability the staff said they had a two queen room but it needed to be cleaned. My husband and I would have been glad to wait while it was prepared. A little customer service would have gone a long way. I left a message for the management but still have not received a call back. Very disappointing.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Placeville
Ciara M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth Alliance Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Dear Placeville,

I do apologize that the online travel site you used messed up your reservation. I know that if we had not been sold out our team would have done everything they could to have accommodated you even without a reservation. I can assure you that it is not standard to find someone at our hotel who isn’t helpful. We strive to ensure our front desk agents and other team members know how much we value each of our guests business.

I do hope you consider staying with us in the future. I am confident we can make your stay one of the best you’ve ever experienced.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

My daughter and I were in the area to visit friends and found this hotel to be above average for the price. The comfort and cleanliness of the room were excellent. Hotel staff was professional and friendly. The hotel is conveniently located near I-35. We will stay here again when n the area.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We are so glad that your stay was an enjoyable one. We appreciate the kind feedback. We hope you come see us again the next time you’re in Fort Worth.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Lives up to the reputation of the Hilton chain. Staff efficient and friendly, rooms are fine. The breakfast was not ready as advertised - at 6:00AM. This may have been a one time occurence. Otherwise a pleasant stay - will return.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Although we’re glad that your stay included some good points, my most sincere apology that it did not fully exceed your expectations. We at HGI Fort Worth Alliance Airport strive to provide our customers with an outstanding experience on all levels – every time. We hope that you will give us another opportunity next time you’re in Fort Worth.

Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

I stay a couple nights in this area every three months on business. I have stayed at all of the local hotels at some point, but I wish I had stayed here sooner. This hotel was excellent and I will be staying there from now on. Very clean rooms, friendly and professional staff, and a restaurant on the premesis.

• Stayed: February 2014

It makes our day when we hear that guests at HGI Fort Worth Alliance Airport enjoyed their visit. Thank you so much for sharing with us. We look forward to seeing you again on your next business trip.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

Had room by elevator room, humming noise all night was a bother, but overall room and service were excellent. The staff was friendly and helpful. Lobby was very nice, parking was easy and many available.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Although we’re glad that your stay included some good points, my most sincere apology that you experienced some noise issues during your stay. We at HGI Fort Worth Alliance Airport strive to provide our customers with an outstanding experience on all levels – every time. We hope that you will give us another opportunity next time you’re in Fort Worth.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fort Worth
Hampton Inn and Suites North Fort Worth - Alliance Airport
Courtyard Fort Worth at Alliance Town Center
Residence Inn Fort Worth Alliance Airport
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Roanoke/Northlake
Comfort Suites Near Alliance
Best Western Roanoke Inn & Suites

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth Alliance Airport? Share your experiences!