Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth Alliance Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsadjustable bedssleep number bedquiet hoteltexas motor speedwaybusiness tripgreat hotelvery nice place to stayfront desk staffchecking inthe staff was friendly and helpfulhotel stafffree breakfastmini fridgeeasy accessgreat roomhgimattress
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 15, 2013

The resturant is horrible on customer service. I have had dinner there and it would take over an hour to get your food. At breakfast, after waiting for 1/2 hour, I gave up and left for work. I plan to head back to the Hampton Inn across the street. Never thought I would choose Hampton Inn over Hilton Garden Inn!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 11, 2013

everything was great from the staff to the rooms and the pool was awesome , the restaurant breakfast was very good, I was visiting my daughter and granddaughter and decided to stay an extra day the staff made it possible with no problem. if I could get a better discount I would stay at Hilton on all of my travels.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 10, 2013

The heater for the hot tub was either broken or not turned on. The rest of the hotel was fine. Really great breakfast. Get the B&B option, well worth it. Great beds. Nice facility but no attention paid to the hot tub or pool. This is our second stay here in a year. Same problems.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Do not stay here. Staff is rude and unhelpful. Satff needs training in customer service skills. This particular location needs lessons in proper communication and customer satisfaction. The pool was really nice but the staff was not.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 1, 2013

This hotel was very nice...very impressed with the hotel rate because the quality of the hotel was very nice!! Everything was clean and the staff was very nice and pleasant. We travel a lot with my son’s baseball team and I have to say this hotel was probably the nicest ones we have stayed in a long time. It’s always nice to have a self –laundry room and the machines are update and working, so that was a huge plus! I would recommend this hotel and probably will be staying here again if my son’s plays in this area. We will not try to stay more often other Hilton Garden Inns in other areas.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family