We stayed at the Lockheart Gables Bed & Breakfast February 6-8th, 2004.
Not only did we get a discount to stay there an earlier weekend than we had asked for, but they accomodated us in every way. Marilyn and David are wonderful hosts and really make you feel welcomed and at home. I especially loved the heart shaped jacuzzi tub in our room. Talk about relaxing after a long day. This is the place to stay in Fort Worth. Not only are the hosts friendly, but he entire town is just as friendly.
Great Southern Hospitatlity as it's finest!
Jodie & Jeremy Rose
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- More than just a night's stay ... it's a romantic experience! Wonderful romantic suites, all with heart-shaped, jetted tubs for 2 and luxurious king beds in all suites. Breakfast is served in-room at the time you request. Special treats and non-alcoholic beverages available 4-6! Perfect for wedding nights, honeymoons, anniversaries, birthdays, and romantic getaways. Amazing garden wedding venue with rock waterfall and gazebo! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Lockheart Gables Romantic Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lockheart Gables Hotel Fort Worth
- Lockheart Gables Bed And Breakfast