Nice hotel and good if you want to play golf. The kids enjoyed the hotel and wanted to stay longer. Hubby played golf and kids joined later. The rooms are nicely decorsted with good cushioned beds. Great sleep quality and the pillows are nicely done typical Marriott style.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dallas/Fort Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club at Champions Circle is a top choice among Dallas Fort Worth Hotels in Texas, offering a pristine location that overlooks an extraordinary 18-hole Jay Morrish golf course. Our hotel is also adjacent to the Texas Motor Speedway. Fort Worth is an ideal place for your next business or pleasure trip, full of thrilling attractions, world-class museums, and performing arts centers. For your visit to Fort Worth or Downtown Dallas, make Dallas/Fort Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club at Champions Circle your home away from home. Our Fort Worth Golf Club hotel is conveniently located just minutes from Sundance Square, bursting with fine stores and restaurants, and the nearby Fort Worth Stockyards National Historic District. Our hotel offers a full host of features for corporate travelers including flexible meeting space as well as expert event planners and catering. Stay at Dallas/Fort Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club at Champions Circle and experience it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Hotel.de so you can book your Dallas/Fort Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club at Champions Circle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Hotel And Golf Club At Champions Circle
- Marriott Fort Worth
- Marriott At Champions Circle
- Doral Tesoro Hotel Fort Worth