We have stayed here three times in the past year just because....
First time was during the summer and the pool was just fantastic to share with our grandkids. Restaurant is a little pricey, but has one of the best burgers I've ever had anywhere....pool menu is really good, too, and they deliver to you at the pool! Rooms are nice, bed is cloudlike..best rest I've had in a long time. Our last visit we stayed for two nights and enjoyed the bar. Great drinks mixed to your satisfaction and taste...
Hotel had great service throughout the staff..never been disappointed there.
You should go..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dallas/Fort Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club at Champions Circle is a Fort Worth hotel that overlooks a pristine, 18-hole Jay Morrish golf course and is also adjacent to the Texas Motor Speedway. Fort Worth is the ideal place for your next business or pleasure trip, full of thrilling attractions, world-class museums and performing arts centers. This Fort Worth hotel is conveniently located just minutes from Sundance Square, bursting with fine stores and restaurants and the nearby Fort Worth Stockyards National Historic District. The hotel offers a full host of features for corporate travelers including flexible meeting space and expert event planners and catering. Stay at the Dallas/Fort Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club at Champions Circle and experience it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Dallas/Fort Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club at Champions Circle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Hotel And Golf Club At Champions Circle
- Marriott Fort Worth
- Marriott At Champions Circle
- Doral Tesoro Hotel Fort Worth