This is a beautiful property and is DIRECTLY across the freeway from TMS, so super convenient. We were there this past weekend for the Good Guys car show and it's always my first choice if I'm going to any kind of event at the track. It's set far enough back from the road so there's no noise disruption, and they run golf carts to and from the track on race weekends. The front desk staff were great--special recognition to Melissa, Nathan, and Rafi, who took great care of us. We had tried to book the breakfast package but were unable to do so. I mentioned it at check in and Rafi offered complimentary breakfast right off the bat, no hassle or negotiations. Melissa and Nathan had GREAT customer service attitudes--so nice to have your first impression people be so happy and obviously wanting to be at work. Many hotels could learn a thing or two from them!
We ate in the hotel restaurant for both dinner and breakfast, and our waiter was completely useless. Thank goodness for Grant, who was the host/manager in the evening, as he was really hustling and did a great job. I was trying to figure out how to give him the tip since he did all the work! Breakfast is a buffet, although you can order off the menu, so the waiter didn't have to do anything anyway except bring me a mimosa...which someone else did. Ryan in the hotel bar was terrific and had great customer service as well.
Rooms are very well appointed--nice, modern, clean and comfortable. The hotel itself is really beautiful and if you like to play golf, they have a great course.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dallas/Fort Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club at Champions Circle is a top choice among Dallas Fort Worth Hotels in Texas, offering a pristine location that overlooks an extraordinary 18-hole Jay Morrish golf course. Our hotel is also adjacent to the Texas Motor Speedway. Fort Worth is an ideal place for your next business or pleasure trip, full of thrilling attractions, world-class museums, and performing arts centers. For your visit to Fort Worth or Downtown Dallas, make Dallas/Fort Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club at Champions Circle your home away from home. Our Fort Worth Golf Club hotel is conveniently located just minutes from Sundance Square, bursting with fine stores and restaurants, and the nearby Fort Worth Stockyards National Historic District. Our hotel offers a full host of features for corporate travelers including flexible meeting space as well as expert event planners and catering. Stay at Dallas/Fort Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club at Champions Circle and experience it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dallas/Fort Worth Marriott Hotel & Golf Club at Champions Circle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Hotel And Golf Club At Champions Circle
- Marriott Fort Worth
- Marriott At Champions Circle
- Doral Tesoro Hotel Fort Worth