“A traumatic night.”

Ranked #86 of 113 Hotels in Fort Worth
Fort Worth, Texas
“A traumatic night.”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

This is the worst experience in my life in a hotel. When I booked this room I expected microwave, fridge etc. It was nothing that I had paid for. They put me in a handicapped room which I didn't ask for or pay for on expedia. Come to find out Microtel considers a handicapped room as a regular room. Then I went to take a shower and the shower head flew off where it was hanging above my head and it hit me on the top of the head. I ended up with a headache and dizziness. On inspection of the holder for the shower head I saw the left part of the holder was previously broken off so of course the water pressure threw it off when I was showering. I took pictures. The night staff did nothing but look at it and write a note for the morning staff. I requested to speak to the manager when he got in. He came to the room and said it was a handicapped room and it was hooked on the side hook and I said no it wasn't. It was hooked on metal looking shower head holder. The manager went to take it off the hook and the other side broke off right there. He argued with me saying it was a handicapped room and I kept telling him I was not told it was handicapped when I booked it and it is not what I paid for. I went to the front desk and asked for an insurance accident form and he told me they don't have any and the insurance company was closed. They took my info and that's all. No refund. Partial or otherwise. No empathy what so ever. What kind of a manager argues with a customer? I will never go to a Microtel again! Unsafe conditions.

Room Tip: Check room before you pay.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
CROSBY
Reviewed October 22, 2012

The rooms where small as expected but were comfortable and had plenty of space for an enjoyable stay. The staff was kind throughout my stay and were happy to help with any questions. The only thing disappointing was the breakfast. It was minimum in its selection and so you might want to plan to eat out for breakfast.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Edmond, Oklahoma, United States
Reviewed September 30, 2012

After having such a great experience at this hotel brand in Austin I was so very dissappointed with this hotel. The place was not clean, We had light fixtures missing and not working. The beds were uncomfortable and the bathroom was not clean.
There is better breakfast at the hotel across from them, weak coffee and apple juice, stale muffins and bagels.
the place needs a face lift and throrough cleaning.
they did not have updated system, they used paper log in,had to hand enter the credit card and then did not even give me a receipt until I asked for one.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Can we say false advertisement?? Rooms are nothing like what you see in the pictures, including furniture, deco, and linens. The regular rooms are significantly smaller than the smallest motel 6 room you could ever imagine. The suites are actually twice the size if not bigger. I upgraded to a suite due to the lack of space, graffitti on the bathroom wall, bathroom door, the pipe from the toilet being ripped out of the wall, and the burnt up comforter on the bed. And that isnt even telling you the half of it!!! After paying an additional 30 dollars for ONE NIGHT I was placed in a room with an airconditioner that quit as soon as it finally started working. The temperature in the room was 82 degrees. Once the hotel staff finally got sick of ignoring my calls and came to the room I was then told that I could ONCE AGAIN relocate (move/unpack all my luggage) to another room. Yet again I was refused any type of refund nor did they even try to rectify any situation, not even an apology was given. Worst experience by far.... Do yourself a favor and dont stay here!!!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Leonard, Texas
Reviewed October 7, 2011

My company and I stay in this hotel a couple of times per year on business trips to the area. This location is always clean and the people at the desk are always friendly. The beds and linens are not 5 star quality but they are very nice. It is easy to get on and off of the freeway to this location and the parking is good. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Days Inn Fort Worth West
#87 of 113 in Fort Worth
Quality Suites Burleson - Ft. Worth
Best Western Plus Burleson Inn & Suites

Been to Motel 6 Fort Worth - Burleson? Share your experiences!