Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB
Ranked #25 of 110 Hotels in Fort Worth
Corpus Christi
“Perfect stay”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

This hotel has been completely updated. The rooms were perfection. Nice and clean and comfortable. The beds were wonderful. The staff friendly and helpful. Nice touches throughout the hotel. One of the nicest I have stayed at in this price range. I will definitely stay here again. Loved it.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank L C
April D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
We are so delighted to hear of your excellent experience at our Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth I-30 West! We are very proud of our new hotel and am so excited to hear your wonderful comments! Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the Fort Worth area!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Reviewed September 19, 2012 via mobile

I love this hotel! The decor is modern and fresh. The room is set up for road warriors with all the things you expect from a hotel room plus some you haven't seen before. The fitness room has Precor equipment that looks new. The market made it nice to grab a quick snack and drink. I will stay here again and again!

Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Mickey2go
April D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
Thank you very much for your comments regarding our new hotel! We are very proud of the interior, service and amenities and are so happy that you had such an enjoyable experience! We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Fort Worth, TX.

April
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Great staff! The room was beautiful and very clean. The breakfast was excellent! Something for everyone. During my stay all the staff members acknowledged my needs with friendly courteous service. We will definitely stay again!

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank treejara
April D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB, responded to this review, August 9, 2012
Thank you very much for the nice comments! It is refreshing to hear about the good things as opposed to just the bad. Thank you for taking the time to relay this information to us and the traveling community!
Anchorage, Alaska
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Stayed here 2 nights while visiting our daughter in Fort Worth. Chose the property because of proximity to our daughter's apartment and thought a newly remodeled hotel would be a plus. The hotel had been open 4 days the day we arrived. Room was nicely remodeled, but quite small. When reserving a room online on the hotel's website, every room has a sofa bed listed in the room description. Our King room did not have a sofa bed. There surely wasn't room for a sofa bed. We did not need a sofa bed, but if we had needed one and were counting on having one, it would have been a disaster. If there are rooms with sofa beds, (I never saw one while we were there), none would have been available as the hotel said they were sold out of every room type our first night there. The first problem with the room was with the door. If you pulled the door shut softly, ( like I prefer people to do instead of letting it slam shut from the wide open position), the deadbolt would pop out and you couldn't shut the door unless you manually turned the deadbolt back to open position, and then let it slam shut from wide open position. Went down to front desk to tell them. They said they would send someone up right away. When we returned to the room a few minutes later there was a maintenance person checking the door. He kept opening the door all the way and letting it slam shut on its own, and of course it closed. (while we were standing out in the hall and he was in the room) It was rather irritating as he did that about 4 times and just looked at us like we were crazy for saying the door was malfunctioning. We decided to just let it go and not try to explain what the problem was with the deadbolt. Then, we unpacked briefly and I wanted to use my curling iron before we went to dinner. Plugged it into bathroom outlet, and it didn't work. Got out the provided hair dryer to see if it worked. It did not, so I knew the outlet was dead. There was a second outlet in the bathroom, so I tried it. That one, also dead. Tried calling front desk from room phone, but phone didnt work. Went by front desk on the way out to dinner and they said they would send someone up right away. Returned to hotel about 10pm. Bathroom outlets were not fixed. Tried calling front desk to ask them about the repair status, but phone did not work. Reported the non-functioning outlets at the front desk twice the next day - morning and afternoon, to no avail. Checked out the next morning and informed front desk for the fourth time about the outlets not functioning. Needless to say, it was frustrating and inconvenient to not have functioning electrical outlets in the bathroom for a 2 night stay. On the plus side- comfortable bed, a wall thermostat, good water pressure in shower, electrical plugs on base of bedside lamps for charging your phone and mobile devices, good location for visiting west area of Forth Worth. Best item on the complimentary breakfast bar was self serve waffles in the shape of the state of Texas.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Copusak
We at the Fairfield Inn & Suites-Fort Worth near NAS JRB strive to go above and beyond to satisfy all of our guests and have looked into the outlet and door closing issues and have ensured that these items have been corrected for all future guests.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fort Worth
Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30
Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Fort Worth
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth West - I-30
Staybridge Suites West Fort Worth
Hampton Inn Fort Worth Southwest Cityview
Comfort Inn & Suites Fort Worth West
Comfort Inn & Suites Fort Worth ...
#1 of 3 in White Settlement

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB? Share your experiences!