“My Dats Inn stay”

Days Inn South Fort Worth
Ranked #96 of 111 Hotels in Fort Worth

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Fort Worth
Reviewed April 3, 2014

on 3-30-14,about 1:00p,I called to reserve a room and that I would be there @ 5p.I did,& payed,picked up my key and went to a store. 2 hrs later I went to my room & found a BIG mess.The room was filthy. I called front desk,They said they will send somebody.I went to front desk & said"no,I want another room." They gave me another room

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Dickinson, Texas, Usa
Reviewed March 25, 2014

The rooms were clean, large, and the staff was most accommodating. The only thing that I wish were different, is that it would have wood or tile floors instead of carpet. the beds were fairly comfortable, a bit hard, but better than most. AC was cold and hot water. Their was some people staying that were a little scary, but overall was a very very good place to stay.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Alamogordo, New Mexico
Reviewed March 15, 2014

We stayed here during a 2 week trip to Florida. I had made the reservation beforehand on Priceline. When I checked in, it was discovered that I had made the reservation for Monday 3/24, not Monday 2/24. it was a non-refundable reservation. The night manager was extremely helpful in calling Priceline and getting the reservation changed. The motel is OK, nothing especially great, but nothing really bad. The room was OK, comfy bed, heat was OK, breakfast is minimal. It's a good value. We have stayed here before on cross country trips and will stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple