“Disgusting”

Ranked #95 of 111 Hotels in Fort Worth
Gentry, Arkansas
“Disgusting”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

The room and property were nothing like the photos shown, the air conditioner was duct taped in and was very noisy as if it was ready to break down. the bathroom was awful neither one of us showered. would never recommend this motel to anyone!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Reviewed August 17, 2013

-smells like smoke
-mole behind the toilets
-breakfast sucked (toast, sweet bread, the juice machine was out didn't work so no juice for us)
-no high chairs for my kids
-stared at us the whole time while we tried to enjoy our food
-rude
-room weren't clean
Motel 6 would probably be better than days inn.

• Stayed August 2013
Sparta, Tennessee
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Stay far, far away from this dump. I stay here only because I showed up in the Dallas/Ft Worth area on a Friday night without reservations to a finer hotel. I used a travel coupon and this was my last option. I wish I had slept in my car. Drugs and Gang activity seemed very active in the area. As far as the room. When I opened the door the smell of stale cigarette smoke dominated my non smoking room. As I looked around, the ceiling had cracks, the door had cracks, the bathroom had pubic hair in the shower and the sink. Overall it was very trashy. I travel all over the country for a living and this is one of the worst places I've seen. HOWEVER. on a positive note. The cable and internet is doing great! And the bed is comfortable. Smells of smoke and Im sleeping on top of the covers tonight but it is comfortable. In summary. I rarely stay at days inn. In general, most of them are dumps. This one confirmed my thoughts on the chain. As far as bugs, as of now I've yet to see a live one, other than flies. However, when I opened the cabinet under the sink, I saw several of rotting roaches that have yet to be cleaned and removed. OH... I almost forgot the most disgusting part!!! While brushing my teeth I notice the sink started to clog up.. I looked down to notice a plastic looking substance in the drain. Not one, but two used condoms were blocking the water flow. I will never stay at this location again. I will also do whatever it takes to avoid staying at a days inn again.

Room Tip: Stay far, far away from this dump. I stay here only because I showed up in the Dallas/Ft Worth area...