Tripadvisor needs a level between "Poor" and "Average". Call it "Fair".
This is an underperforming property for a Hilton family hotel. It feels more like a LaQuinta or Choice hotel. I almost rated it a 2/5 but in reality its not a BAD property. It all depends on your reference point. If your reference point is other Hampton Inns, or their Marriott counterpart Fairfield Inn, you will likely be disappointed. If you usually stay at LaQuinta/Choice/Ramada you will find it adequate.
I stayed in room 404 a King, two room suite.
• Lots of room
• Good bed & pillows.. Although they don't have the Sleep Number bed like other Hamptons
• 14 cf refrigerator with microwave and stove top
• (2) 32" tvs
• Solid surface counters
• Tile bath
• Eating area in kitchen
• Decent size sitting area
• Big room, but lots of wasted space
• Poor work area with old broken chair. The base was loose and the arms flop. Not made for work on laptop
• Old, shallow tub/shower combo
• Not as clean as other Hilton properties but not "gross dirty". If that were the case, I would have left.
• Ridiculously hot water!
• Dated furnishings
• Executive airport has its share of jets. Some landing after 9pm
• Disappointing managers’ reception. Although to their credit few hotels do this at all.
• I unplugged refrigerator because it knocks loudly when it shuts off.
• Front face of silverware drawer falls apart when opened.
• Pool closed
The breakfast was mediocre, I've had worse.
Overall I would give this property a 74/100 and a 68/100 for value which is one of the lowest scores in a while for a Hampton property. At this rate I would have paid more and spent the night at the Hilton Garden Inn nearby. I left a message with the front desk staff to have the GM call me about issues and never heard from him which left a bad taste in my mouth.
If you get stuck here its not the end of the world, but there are better choices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites N. Ft. Worth-Alliance Airport is located in the Alliance corridor, one mile from the airport, eight miles north of the intersection of I-820 and I35W. Wake up every morning to a free hot breakfast featuring our famous waffles, or grab Hampton's On the Run Breakfast Bags™ (Mon-Fri). Enjoy free high-speed internet access in every room, catch up with work in our business center or re-energize in our fitness center. The 24-hour Suite Shop stocks everything you need during your time on the road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites North Fort Worth - Alliance Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites North Fort Worth - Alliance Airport Hotel Fort Worth
- Hampton Inn Fort Worth
- Fort Worth Hampton Inn