“Convenient location” 4 of 5 stars

Quality Inn Fort Worth
Ranked #86 of 108 Hotels in Fort Worth
“Convenient location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

Very convenient to the Stockyards and downtown. Everything was very clean and comfortable. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is open and roomy. We were the only ones at the pool which was nice too. I would definitely stay here again.

• 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
duluth
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

We did check the reviews before booking. Always a little cautious about booking online. We were very happy with our room. One of the comments on the review were small pillows. Being on a king size bed I liked the smaller pillows. King size are hard to reposition when you toss and turn like I do. The room was clean, decent price, breakfast. Juan at the front desk was extremely helpful with directions he also printed them out for us. We decided to stay a second night. Pool was alittle chilly but we stayed in May. I don't need anything fancy just clean and comfortable. I would stay again .

Monroe, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

the hotel is clean and was in a good location for us. My problem was the mattress was TERRIBLE! It sloped to center and I have problems with my back. I awoke at 2am with terrible pain which forced me to stay on the outer 5" where the metal support is located. In the morning I spoke with the front desk about my problem. I was told they do not have extra mattresses. I asked if they would flip it or trade it with one from a different room. NOTHING was done. Also we asked for ketchup and mustard for breakfast. They don't carry that and WHY would I want it.

• 2 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars

Travelers are raving about these Fort Worth hotels

Craven Arms, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

We stayed here for two nights while we visited The Stockyards and went to the rodeo.
Firstly, we are grateful to the desk staff who picked up our video camera after i left it on the table in reception when we got into our taxi. We got to the rodeo and realised that we'd left our camera in a public reception area back at the hotel. We called them and were very pleased that a member of staff had spotted it and had it safe behind the reception desk! Phew! Thank you.
We'd certainly stay here again if we were in Fort Worth.
It is within 10 minutes driving of The Stockyards, it's clean, and the staff are efficient.
There is a Cracker Barrel right next door if you want to eat and not drive. It's literally 2 minutes walk.
All in all, rooms are ok, breakfast was ok, and the location is very handy.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Guthrie, Oklahoma, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

We stayed three days while truck in shop. Clean and quiet. The beds are comfortable. Staff never at desk. Always have to ring bell and wait. Taxi included in room for higher free than posted rate. Smoking rooms mixed every other door on 2nd and third floor. Only non smoking floor is 1st. Smoke reeked in halls

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Longview, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013 via mobile

We arrived late Christmas Eve to an empty parking lot only to find out that the room we had reserved wasn't clean. Really??? It's midnight and the hotel is completely vacant and there aren't any clean room? Did housekeeping take the day off?
Irregardless we stayed in a supposedly clean room, which appeared so. After driving all day, it was clean enough.
Got up this morning went downstairs for breakfast 30 minutes before it was supposed to end only to find everything already put up and found 2 pots of cold coffee.
Not the hotel I'll choose again, but it served the purpose

Stayed December 2013
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

Rooms were very clean and the property was clean. I stayed here one night for around 75.00. They include a complimentary breakfast and wifi. Typicals quality Inn.

The one complaint I had is upon arrival and checkout I had to ring a bell to get service at the front desk. Each time it appeared as if the clerk was coming from a back office. More annoying than anything.

The ice machine on the first floor wasnt operational, and when I asked about it, the clerk acted like it had been broken for a while.

I would say for the money you spend - this is an above average Quality Inn. I would return.

Stayed December 2013
Comfort Suites Fort Worth
Comfort Suites Fort Worth
#49 of 108 in Fort Worth
4.0 of 5 stars 84 reviews

Been to Quality Inn Fort Worth? Share your experiences!