“Comfortable stop after long trip”

Quality Inn Fort Worth
Ranked #85 of 111 Hotels in Fort Worth
Elbert
“Comfortable stop after long trip”
Reviewed February 6, 2012

After choosing a REALLY BAD place to stay in Fort Worth just a month before...we payed close attention to reviews and chose the Baymont. Everything was clean & best of all we felt comfortable & safe. Breakfast was ok, not anything outstanding, except for the waffle station that made your waffle into the shape of Texas. Good value & SAFE!!

• Stayed February 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Honolulu, Hawaii
Reviewed October 1, 2011

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights and enjoyed ourselves. Loved the quiet at the hotel and the friendly staff. Cracker Barrel was next door so it was convenient for us to have dinner. A microwave and refrigerator were provided. Also, we made good use of the laundry room. We found the closet to be much smaller than usual There was ample counter space in the bathroom for your personal items. It was a very reasonable hotel!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed August 20, 2011

First for the pros: It was clean. That is it. I got a special deal for a king suite.
The cons started with the noisy fridg all night long. With a driving day ahead of me, it was horrible to start off not rested. however, the next morning I was excited to use the jucuzzi but it did not work. Went to breakfast, the skim milk was sour. Disqusting! I went to the front desk and told B. that the milk was bad. She didn't look up from her computer and just said "Ok". Very unconcerned. Then I calmed told her about the fridg and the jucuzzi. Another "Ok" then she added "Did you flip the switch on the wall to start the tub?" I said, "No, but how is a guest to know to do that? Maybe it would be nice if you all made a little sign?" Again. "ok". As I checked out, I walked past the bored B. I said, "I just thought you should know that I tried to flip the switch again on the tub since the drain didn't work (!), and it still didn't work. Again "Ok" but very unconcerned.
I would have felt a little better about this hotel if she had just said something like, "Oh, I'm so sorry!" or "We'll take care of that right away!" or at least rush to replace the milk! As it is, that was the first time I have ever been to a Baymont and she represented it. Most likely I won't use one again!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
honolulu
Reviewed July 29, 2011

We stayed here for three nights at the beginning of June. It was crazy hot but the room was cool and inviting. There's nothing really special to report about the room but it was clean and everything worked like it should. We had a room with two queen beds and we were very comfortable. There's a good selection of cable channels, a refrigerator and microwave and good size table with chairs and a desk. I will add that the lighting was a little poor. They could stand to put brighter bulbs in the lamps, lighting fixtures and bathroom.

Our stay was pleasant enough. The hotel is in close proximity to restaurants and shopping. Getting off the freeway from those excursions back to the hotel can prove challenging though. Better use a GPS or know the side streets because the traffic is bumper to bumper at times. Whew!

The staff was very friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating. The hotel offers a continental breakfast and is pet friendly. I would walk my dog around the property and off to the left of the pool there is some fenced off property with a view of some beautiful horses. I enjoyed watching them as I walked my dog.

Internet access is available and FREE. Housekeeping is good. All in all I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. You're not going to get all the bells and whistles but it's a clean place to stay for your basic needs.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Fort Myers, FL
Reviewed March 3, 2011

I stayed here for 3 nights and found the staff to be very friendly and anxious to please. Karl, the girl at the front desk, and the taller lanky fellow who works the night shift were all very accommodating, even to the point of helping me get my booth across the street to the conference site by offering me a ride one cold morning. Considering the other hotels in the area, this one is the best deal, and appears to be more recently renovated than the others, with exception to the Holiday Inn, which is twice the price. The beds were good, the TV worked good, I was on the ground floor, near the parking lot and suspected it might be noisy, but it wasnt. Beds were good and I slept good. I liked the pillows too. Bathroom was good, a few loose tiles at the wall base by the toilet, but so what? The price was right and the quality more than I expected. The staff really made you feel welcome, even offering cookies when you arrive!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Austin, Texas
Reviewed January 20, 2011

An excellent experience for the money. Convenient to Interstate 35 and to 820 Loop. Have tried several times to get connecting rooms in this area without sucess. Karl guaranteed when I made the reservations they would be available, and he lived up to his word. Brandy who checked us in was very efficient and friendly. Even gave us a courtesy call after we got into the room to be sure everything was ok.

Rooms were clean. Beds were comfortable. Breakfast had a good selection. We were towards the end of breakfast both days but food was replenished so we had a good choice. It included waffles, eggs, biscuits and gravy as well as the usual continental style pastries.

It was very convenient for us. Front desk was very helpful. I would certainly recommend them .

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank ganny3
oklahoma
Reviewed February 1, 2010

Stayed 4 nights at this hotel just to get away from the ice storm in Oklahoma City, and it was great. The front desk staff are all very nice and helpful. The rooms were clean and the bed was comfortable. Location is perfect to both the Stockyards and downtown. Can't speak about the breakfast, as we slept in too late, and always missed it. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple