All reviewshulen mallfront deskroom was cleanpool and hot tubcomplimentary breakfastwould stay here againthe breakfast areagreat hotelrecommend this hoteloatmealeasy accessnice staytop floorconvenient locationbusiness tripftsw
Reviewed December 11, 2017

The check in was super easy and the staff was very friendly! The hotel was nice, clean and comfortable. The only issue I had was there was no maintenance avail to help with a bathroom issue, toilet overflowed. The issue was resolved with a plunger and towels. Housekeeping had no mop to use. Found that very odd but the issue was resolved quickly.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Worth Southwest Cityview, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2017

Dear M5078NEaliciar,
Thank you for reviewing the Hampton Inn Fort Worth Southwest Cityview. I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed an easy check in and our friendly staff. I do apologize for the problem you had with your toilet, but am glad we were able to resolve it quickly. I hope that we will have another chance to host you should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed December 8, 2017

Had an elevator that screeched at night and was broken by morning. I had to carry my suitcases down the stairs the next morning after poor night’s sleep. The breakfast was average. The waffle machine (Texas shape) malfunctioned.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Worth Southwest Cityview, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2017

Dear melissalE8370QI,

Thank you for your review of our Hampton Inn Fort Worth Southwest Cityview. We are so sorry to hear of the disappointing experience that you had during your time with us. It is understandable how frustrating this must have been. Unfortunately, due to power issues, we did have some troubles with our elevator as well as our breakfast equipment. These issues have since been fixed. If you should return to the area, we do hope you will consider visiting us again so that we can have a chance to make up for this.

Reviewed November 22, 2017

Went with my family and loved it! Great hotel, friendly staff, great breakfast. Not only was it close to what we went for but lots of stores and restaurants near as well. They also have night security. Definitely recommended.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here Friday night due to a funeral in Fort Worth on Saturday morning. Overall the rooms were clean and comfortable. The problem I have is with management. At 8:30 am, while my family was getting ready for the funeral, the manager on duty came to our room to tell us to turn the tv down as a customer had complained that our tv was too load for them to sleep. My apologies to the poor souls who were inconvenienced. But the television volume was only on level 10 for my kids to watch Disney while we continued to get ready. Nothing out of the ordinary and you couldn’t even hear it if you were in the bathroom, much less in an entirely different room. To add to my ire the manager was rude about the situation. My sister and her family were in the room next to us and could hear nothing, so I wonder where these folks with super hearing were. Needless to say we finished getting ready and left by 9:00 am, at that point I felt like turning the tv all the way up before we checked out. My family stays at Hampton Inns regularly when traveling and the manager made us feel as if we were insensitive and terrible people. Needless to say, I will never stay at this location again. I’m sure another hotel will treat me with a little more respect. God bless.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Worth Southwest Cityview, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2017

Dear Hornhunter68,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are glad to hear that you found our rooms to be clean and comfortable. Our apologies, however, for the frustrating experience that you had during your time with us. This is very frustrating for us to hear as well as all of my staff pride themselves on offering friendly and helpful service to all of our guests. Our apologies, however, that we fell short of offering that during your stay. Please be assured that your comments will be shared with my entire team as a source of training for us to improve the experience of our guests going forward. We do hope you will reconsider and provide us with a chance in the future to give you the stay that you deserve.

Reviewed October 30, 2017

Rude when trying to deal with a complaint. She never apologized nor made it seem like she wanted to resolve the problem. Definately will not be staying there again! Otherwise, ok for a room. Location is easy to get to.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family

Dear Stephanie K,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are so sorry to hear of the disappointing experience that you had during your time with us. This is very disappointing for us to hear as well as all of my staff pride themselves on offering friendly and helpful service to all of our guests. Our apologies, however, that we fell short of offering that during your stay. Please be assured that your comments will be shared with my entire team as a source of training for us to improve the experience of our guests going forward. If you should return to the area, we do hope you will provide us another chance to give you the impressive stay that you deserve.