“All Good EXCEPT lack of running water and computer”

Hampton Inn Fort Worth Southwest Cityview
Ranked #9 of 110 Hotels in Fort Worth
Grand Marais, United States
“All Good EXCEPT lack of running water and computer”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2014

The hotel was very clean, but old. Breakfast was good. We experienced a lack of running water overnight that lasted until almost 7 a.m. Staff just informed us that we were to have running water by 6 a.m. No attempt to find us running water elsewhere or reduce cost or give amenity for trouble. Also, computer was down in lobby so I couldn't use printer, but staff allowed me to use hotel's computer and printer. Staff were nice, but just didn't come through well when water was off due to place next door doing installations.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Highland Haven, TX, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2014

Great location, price, and value. Traveled with grand daughters, all of enjoyed the stay very much. The kids really enjoyed the indoor pool, and the breakfast. If they enjoyed it, so did we, Will stay again if in Fort Worth

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Bastrop, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2014

One of the best hotel experiences we ever had. Staff was very friendly & helpful. Room was clean and comfortable, and smelled good. Complimentary breakfast was excellent. We have already recommended this Hampton Inn to friends who travel..

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Fort Worth, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014

This hotel is amazing ! i love it the staff is wonderful and very nice!!! Brandi the GM is a great manager and she has taught her staff very well! outstanding customer service ! great beds and breakfast!!!!!!!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Raleigh
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014

Absolutely AMAZING!!! Everything was great and top notch. No Complaints whatsoever!!! The beds were heaven and the breakfast was wonderful and fresh. Everyone was kind, courteous, and happy to be there.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Galveston Island, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2014

I stayed here while visiting family who live west of Fort Worth. The hotel is located about a half mile east of the Bryant Irvin exit on I-20. There are many shops, restaurants and a large shopping mall in the immediate vicinity. The hotel guests that weekend seemed to be primarily there for a major golf tournament in Fort Worth. During the week it is mostly business oriented guests. The workout area equipment is clean and in good working condition. The rooms are clean and the hotel staff very friendly. The free breakfast is very good. Access to downtown Fort Worth is easy via the extensive highway network that is in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex area. Getting to Dallas is not that difficult, as long as there are no traffic problems. Football and baseball stadiums and Six Flags Texas in Arlington are easy to get to and this hotel is probably a lot cheaper than those in the Arlington area.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Waco, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2014

While my son (7) & daughter (7months) are in the pool with my husband and myself a group of boys from a sports team comes in. They started throwing things slaming noodles into the walls and water etc. They hit my son with a ball (seemed to be in accident and my son was ok) so I let it go. Then one of them put on my shoes and my husband had to ask them to take them off, right after that again they hit my son with a ball and begin to laugh. We get out and try to find our things that have "walked" off from our table and find that someone has smashed gum into my shoe. I take my shoe to the front desk and ask that the team leader be contacted. Hannah tries to call but Jennifer stops her and tells her to clock out and that I will just have to get over it. I am only about a foot away from this conversation. Then Jennifer looks at me and asked why was I standing there she can not do anything. I will be contacting her manager and will NEVER stay here again. The gum was not the hotels fault but Jennifer's attitude and lack of willingness to help was over the top.

• Stayed May 2014
2 Thank j1708
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Worth Southwest Cityview, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
Dear J1708,
Thank you for your review of the Hampton Inn Fort Worth Southwest I-20. Please accept my sincerest apologies that your stay with us was not satisfactory. We strive to provide every guest with an exceptional stay and when that doesn't happen we work to make it right. I have already addressed your concerns with my front desk staff to ensure a similar situation never happens again. Once again, I'm very sorry that your stay was not exceptional and hope that you will offer us another opportunity to earn your business on your next trip to Fort Worth.

Brandi R.