All reviewshulen mallfront deskroom was cleanpool and hot tubcomplimentary breakfastwould stay here againthe breakfast areagreat hotelrecommend this hoteloatmealeasy accessnice staytop floorconvenient locationbusiness tripftsw
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Hampton never fails to impress me. The beds are incredible, the rooms are quiet and comfy, the complimentary breakfast is just unreal. Everything that makes a hotel important to me--basically a comfort away from home--is in this hotel chain. I will say that it can be a bit pricey at times, which is the ONLY reason I called it "very good" instead of "excellent". For me, it's the only place to stay away from home, and even with the price sometimes, it's worth it.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

Our family of four (2 adults and 2 kids) stayed here for two nights and were very pleased with our stay.

The rooms were clean and quite and the breakfast was good each morning.

The only issue during our stay is that we were initially given a smoking room when we checked in when our reservation was for a nonsmoking room. Kind of surprised that a Hampton Inn still has smoking rooms. Apparently they had run out of nonsmoking rooms by the time that we arrived after 1:00 am. The front desk staff did not hesitate to change our room and even gave us an upgraded room since our requested room type was not available except on the smoking floor. Her genuine concern to meet our needs turned what could have been a very negative impression into a positive impression.

Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed February 27, 2014

we have stayed in various hotels near Andy and I believe for the price this is the best hotel so far. I will take advantage of the amenities next time I visit. the rooms were large and clean, the breakfast was great and I wish I would have brought my bathing suit, I would have loved to try the pool!

1  Thank Lynn M
Reviewed February 26, 2014

This appears to be an older Hampton. Lobby area is tight. Furnishings appear to have age. Staff friendly & helpful. Beds are always great at Hampton! Was a little uncomfortable about parking in the rear parking lot due to apartment complex. And hotel had signage stating that they weren't responsible for anything that could happen.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Worth Southwest Cityview, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

Dear Keith S,
Thank you for taking the time to let others know about your stay at the Hampton Inn Fort Worth! I'm glad to hear that you found my staff friendly and our beds comfortable. I am sorry that our parking lot was not to your liking. I hope that if your travels bring you back to our area, you will once again allow us to host you.

Brandi R.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Great Staff, clean rooms, nice variety of breakfast items, hot fresh evening cookies, beverages available 24/7 for free, indoor pool/hot tub are nice size, easy access to TCU, shopping and restaurants.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Worth Southwest Cityview, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Dear Evan L,
I appreciate you taking the time to tell us how satisfied you were with our cleanliness, staff, breakfast and the evening cookies and coffee. Here at the Fort Worth Hampton Inn, we strive to make sure every guest's needs are met, and we hope the next time you're in Fort Worth you come back and see us.

Brandi R.