All reviews hulen mall front desk room was clean shopping and restaurants complimentary breakfast great hotel the breakfast area would stay here again fitness center oatmeal indoor pool easy access nice stay home away from home convenient location business trip sw
Reviewed February 5, 2014

This hotel is in a great location near Hulen Mall and a Rosa's Café. It is very clean with great service. This hotel has an older décor style but still in good shape. It is very close to Interstate 20 making other locations in the Metroplex easily accessible.

Date of stay: February 2014
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Worth Southwest Cityview, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

Dear Georgia1026,
My staff and I are pleased to hear how impressed you were with the cleanliness and service here at the Fort Worth Hampton Inn. We strive to do our very best at making your stay the most accommodating as possible. We hope the next time you're in Fort Worth you choose us as your home away from home.

Brandi R.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

The staff were cheerful and helpful. They made sure that I understood my driving directions. The rooms were clean and fresh. I would definitely stay here again! I used the lobby computer for a couple of hours and was able to overhear other guests and the staff. While I was there, every staff member was helpful, respectful, and worked to make sure that the guest was satisfied.

Date of stay: January 2014
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Worth Southwest Cityview, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Dear Guest,
My staff and I love hearing how pleased you were with your stay here at the Fort Worth Hampton Inn. We always strive to give our best customer service and make our guests feel like this is their home away from home. We hope in the future you come back and stay with us when visiting Fort Worth.

Brandi R.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

We came to Fort Worth for our Grandaughter's college graduation. We stayed at this Hampton because of it's convenient location. The front staff was terrific. The room was clean and comfortable. I liked having a fridge and microwave. The breakfast variety was good and the staff was very attentive. The coffee urns were constantly being checked and refilled and there were cookies every afternoon. The indoor pool and hot tub looked inviting and I was sorry I had not brought a swimsuit. It was a very good value. Not the newest Hampton but very well kept. I would return.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

all was excellent at hotel staff was helpful during my stay would recommend this location to all family friend and business asscoaites stay was comfortable all the staff need a raise and be praised for all the hard work they do room was clean and inviting keep up the good work and again give the employees a raise

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed December 11, 2013

I was originally an overnight guest due to an earlier business meeting in Fort Worth. That evening a winter ice storm caused road conditions to be extremely severe. I decided to extend and travel the next day. My extended day was noted by Hampton and with a discount . The staff member said because you extended due to the weather I can offer you a lower rate. Wow! It was agreat experience.

• Trip type: Traveled on business