“Great staff - great bed and pillow”

Hampton Inn Fort Worth Southwest Cityview
Ranked #13 of 114 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Staff was wonderful, proactive in making sure my stay was comfortable. Check-in and check-out were easy and problem free. Pricing was excellent for a short notice reservation. Great pillows and bed. I will stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Worth Southwest Cityview, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Dear Lee N,
My staff and I appreciate you taking the time to tell us how much you enjoyed your stay here at the Hampton Inn Fort Worth. We hope the next time you're in the area you choose to stay at our hotel again.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

This hotel is in a great location near Hulen Mall and a Rosa's Café. It is very clean with great service. This hotel has an older décor style but still in good shape. It is very close to Interstate 20 making other locations in the Metroplex easily accessible.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Worth Southwest Cityview, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

Dear Georgia1026,
My staff and I are pleased to hear how impressed you were with the cleanliness and service here at the Fort Worth Hampton Inn. We strive to do our very best at making your stay the most accommodating as possible. We hope the next time you're in Fort Worth you choose us as your home away from home.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

The staff were cheerful and helpful. They made sure that I understood my driving directions. The rooms were clean and fresh. I would definitely stay here again! I used the lobby computer for a couple of hours and was able to overhear other guests and the staff. While I was there, every staff member was helpful, respectful, and worked to make sure that the guest was satisfied.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Worth Southwest Cityview, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Dear Guest,
My staff and I love hearing how pleased you were with your stay here at the Fort Worth Hampton Inn. We always strive to give our best customer service and make our guests feel like this is their home away from home. We hope in the future you come back and stay with us when visiting Fort Worth.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

We came to Fort Worth for our Grandaughter's college graduation. We stayed at this Hampton because of it's convenient location. The front staff was terrific. The room was clean and comfortable. I liked having a fridge and microwave. The breakfast variety was good and the staff was very attentive. The coffee urns were constantly being checked and refilled and there were cookies every afternoon. The indoor pool and hot tub looked inviting and I was sorry I had not brought a swimsuit. It was a very good value. Not the newest Hampton but very well kept. I would return.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 13, 2013

all was excellent at hotel staff was helpful during my stay would recommend this location to all family friend and business asscoaites stay was comfortable all the staff need a raise and be praised for all the hard work they do room was clean and inviting keep up the good work and again give the employees a raise

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 11, 2013

I was originally an overnight guest due to an earlier business meeting in Fort Worth. That evening a winter ice storm caused road conditions to be extremely severe. I decided to extend and travel the next day. My extended day was noted by Hampton and with a discount . The staff member said because you extended due to the weather I can offer you a lower rate. Wow! It was agreat experience.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 6, 2013

The hotel and staff here are great. The staff is very attentive and courteous. The cookies at night are awesome. The pool area and hottub are great. This hotel has a great location seems to be within driving distance to everything and has a mall behind it you can walk to.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family