“Wonderful Staff”

Ranked #11 of 111 Hotels in Fort Worth
Houston, United States
“Wonderful Staff”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

The staff were cheerful and helpful. They made sure that I understood my driving directions. The rooms were clean and fresh. I would definitely stay here again! I used the lobby computer for a couple of hours and was able to overhear other guests and the staff. While I was there, every staff member was helpful, respectful, and worked to make sure that the guest was satisfied.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Worth Southwest Cityview, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Dear Guest,
My staff and I love hearing how pleased you were with your stay here at the Fort Worth Hampton Inn. We always strive to give our best customer service and make our guests feel like this is their home away from home. We hope in the future you come back and stay with us when visiting Fort Worth.

Brandi R.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Slidell, Louisiana
Reviewed December 18, 2013

We came to Fort Worth for our Grandaughter's college graduation. We stayed at this Hampton because of it's convenient location. The front staff was terrific. The room was clean and comfortable. I liked having a fridge and microwave. The breakfast variety was good and the staff was very attentive. The coffee urns were constantly being checked and refilled and there were cookies every afternoon. The indoor pool and hot tub looked inviting and I was sorry I had not brought a swimsuit. It was a very good value. Not the newest Hampton but very well kept. I would return.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

fort worth, United States
Reviewed December 13, 2013

all was excellent at hotel staff was helpful during my stay would recommend this location to all family friend and business asscoaites stay was comfortable all the staff need a raise and be praised for all the hard work they do room was clean and inviting keep up the good work and again give the employees a raise

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Lubbock, United States
Reviewed December 11, 2013

I was originally an overnight guest due to an earlier business meeting in Fort Worth. That evening a winter ice storm caused road conditions to be extremely severe. I decided to extend and travel the next day. My extended day was noted by Hampton and with a discount . The staff member said because you extended due to the weather I can offer you a lower rate. Wow! It was agreat experience.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 6, 2013

The hotel and staff here are great. The staff is very attentive and courteous. The cookies at night are awesome. The pool area and hottub are great. This hotel has a great location seems to be within driving distance to everything and has a mall behind it you can walk to.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Broken Arrow, OK, United States
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Check in was very pleasant and hotel was very close to our destination, very convenient. Also, the location is right in the middle of an area that if you live here, your destinations would all be within a 4 mile radius. Shopping stores and medical facilities, and restaurants with near. Alexa was very pleasant at the front desk and made us and others that came in feel very happy to be staying in this facility. I liked the indoor pool and the fitness center and breakfast great. I will be staying there again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Center, Texas, United States
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Feel safe and secure. Treated with respect and like family. Good food. Good service. Clean everything. We always stay at this Hampton Inn when we are in this area, which is often. It's a real bargain considering all the benefits.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple