“A Visit to Ft. Worth, TX to see Friends”

Hampton Inn Fort Worth Southwest Cityview
Ranked #14 of 114 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Check in was very pleasant and hotel was very close to our destination, very convenient. Also, the location is right in the middle of an area that if you live here, your destinations would all be within a 4 mile radius. Shopping stores and medical facilities, and restaurants with near. Alexa was very pleasant at the front desk and made us and others that came in feel very happy to be staying in this facility. I liked the indoor pool and the fitness center and breakfast great. I will be staying there again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Feel safe and secure. Treated with respect and like family. Good food. Good service. Clean everything. We always stay at this Hampton Inn when we are in this area, which is often. It's a real bargain considering all the benefits.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 2, 2013

I love my stays at the Hampton Inn. The Staff is always amazing and helpful. Great location with easy access to restaurants. Rooms are nice and comfortable. Makes for an easy business venture. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who asked.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 25, 2013

This was an exceptional stay do to An employee Alexa Woods who helped make a nervous and stressed situation into a memorable experience. She was patient helping me find my way to your location on loop road. I was so lost she stayed with me over the phone step by step to the hotel than greeted me so warmly excellent customer service cannot thank her enough.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 16, 2013

My son and I stayed at the Hampton Inn when visiting TCU. It was very close to the university and was clean, comfortable, and the staff was very friendly. The price was right and the beds were terrific. I'd recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 25, 2013

We enjoyed our stay as our rooms were clean and the bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was great with omelets, waffles, oatmeal, fresh melon and fruit, and the usual cereals, yogurts, mile and juice. I love making my oatmeal exactly as I want with the brown sugar, raisins, and walnuts. On our arrival, the clerk was so helpful and friendly. We really felt welcome. Would stay here again.

Room Tip: Our room faced the hiway but noise was not evident.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 18, 2013

This Hampton is an older property, but maintains the Hampton quality. Carpets were clean in both rooms and hallways. Beds comfy and a great fresh smell to the rooms when you walk in. Top line bath amenities and a great hot breakfast ( I love their oatmeal). Freshly baked afternoon cookies and great desk personnel as Michelle add to a great experience. We had a bonus here. We were in town to see Texas Tech women play tennis at TCU and discovered the Tech team staying here! We will be back.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple