All reviews hulen mall front desk room was clean shopping and restaurants complimentary breakfast great hotel the breakfast area would stay here again fitness center oatmeal indoor pool easy access nice stay home away from home convenient location business trip ft
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Feel safe and secure. Treated with respect and like family. Good food. Good service. Clean everything. We always stay at this Hampton Inn when we are in this area, which is often. It's a real bargain considering all the benefits.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 2, 2013

I love my stays at the Hampton Inn. The Staff is always amazing and helpful. Great location with easy access to restaurants. Rooms are nice and comfortable. Makes for an easy business venture. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who asked.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 25, 2013

This was an exceptional stay do to An employee Alexa Woods who helped make a nervous and stressed situation into a memorable experience. She was patient helping me find my way to your location on loop road. I was so lost she stayed with me over the phone step by step to the hotel than greeted me so warmly excellent customer service cannot thank her enough.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 16, 2013

My son and I stayed at the Hampton Inn when visiting TCU. It was very close to the university and was clean, comfortable, and the staff was very friendly. The price was right and the beds were terrific. I'd recommend it to anyone.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 25, 2013

We enjoyed our stay as our rooms were clean and the bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was great with omelets, waffles, oatmeal, fresh melon and fruit, and the usual cereals, yogurts, mile and juice. I love making my oatmeal exactly as I want with the brown sugar, raisins, and walnuts. On our arrival, the clerk was so helpful and friendly. We really felt welcome. Would stay here again.

Room tip: Our room faced the hiway but noise was not evident.
Date of stay: October 2013