$209
  • Breakfast included
$89
$84
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $93/night.

$156
$152
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewshulen mallfront deskroom was cleanpool and hot tubcomplimentary breakfastwould stay here againthe breakfast areagreat hotelrecommend this hoteloatmealeasy accessnice staytop floorconvenient locationbusiness tripftsw
Reviewed November 16, 2013

My son and I stayed at the Hampton Inn when visiting TCU. It was very close to the university and was clean, comfortable, and the staff was very friendly. The price was right and the beds were terrific. I'd recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 25, 2013

We enjoyed our stay as our rooms were clean and the bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was great with omelets, waffles, oatmeal, fresh melon and fruit, and the usual cereals, yogurts, mile and juice. I love making my oatmeal exactly as I want with the brown sugar, raisins, and walnuts. On our arrival, the clerk was so helpful and friendly. We really felt welcome. Would stay here again.

Room Tip: Our room faced the hiway but noise was not evident.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 18, 2013

This Hampton is an older property, but maintains the Hampton quality. Carpets were clean in both rooms and hallways. Beds comfy and a great fresh smell to the rooms when you walk in. Top line bath amenities and a great hot breakfast ( I love their oatmeal). Freshly baked afternoon cookies and great desk personnel as Michelle add to a great experience. We had a bonus here. We were in town to see Texas Tech women play tennis at TCU and discovered the Tech team staying here! We will be back.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Stayed here for over 2 years while visiting our daughter at TCU. Brandi and her staff have always made us feel comfortable and welcomed each time we stay. And we have even seen many other regulars during our stays that continue to return time & time again as we do. Thank you to y'all for making our stays welcomed! You truly have become a part of our "family."

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 4, 2013

I have stayed at quite a few hotels lately and this was the cleanest hotel I have stayed at in a long time!!! Very nice staff and excellent free breakfast! I would choose this hotel again if we are in the area!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family