All reviewshulen mallfront deskroom was cleanpool and hot tubcomplimentary breakfastwould stay here againthe breakfast areagreat hotelrecommend this hoteloatmealeasy accessnice staytop floorconvenient locationbusiness tripftsw
Reviewed October 18, 2013

This Hampton is an older property, but maintains the Hampton quality. Carpets were clean in both rooms and hallways. Beds comfy and a great fresh smell to the rooms when you walk in. Top line bath amenities and a great hot breakfast ( I love their oatmeal). Freshly baked afternoon cookies and great desk personnel as Michelle add to a great experience. We had a bonus here. We were in town to see Texas Tech women play tennis at TCU and discovered the Tech team staying here! We will be back.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Stayed here for over 2 years while visiting our daughter at TCU. Brandi and her staff have always made us feel comfortable and welcomed each time we stay. And we have even seen many other regulars during our stays that continue to return time & time again as we do. Thank you to y'all for making our stays welcomed! You truly have become a part of our "family."

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed October 4, 2013

I have stayed at quite a few hotels lately and this was the cleanest hotel I have stayed at in a long time!!! Very nice staff and excellent free breakfast! I would choose this hotel again if we are in the area!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I stayed in Hampton Inn Ft. Worth Southwest and the next day I noticed that I forgot my shave kit. I called the hotel "Hilton Homewood suites in Amarillo, Texas" and "They said we will send to you but you most give us to permission to charge your account and you must pay shipping, you must pay service charge etc. No mention of any reasonable fee.

During this time Hampton Inn people heard this and they said " Don’t worry Sir, we will take care of it" and they did. They were the best people I have ever met who comfort their guests to the max. As long as I am staying in the area, I will stay in their hotel.

They did me good work and I double their service and I donated money the a school in poor area of country.

I hope God will be good to them and I hope this country will have lot more people like them.

They were great people from manager to the people prepares the breakfast.

I wish express my sincerest thanks to Brandi Ragster (Hotel General Manager) and her staff making us very comfortable and relax in mind.
I wish express my sincerest thanks to Brandi Ragster ( Hotel Manager) and her staff making us very comartrtable and relax in mind.

Room Tip: Please do not change. Keep up the excelent work. I am greatful
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

A block from a mall on a major highway but it was quiet and it had an indoor pool and hot tub open till midnight. Great customer service even late at night. Great hot full breakfast. Love this place and especially at $100 a night. Now one of my favs in Ft Worth!!

• Stayed: September 2013