All reviewshulen mallfront deskroom was cleanpool and hot tubcomplimentary breakfastwould stay here againthe breakfast areagreat hotelrecommend this hoteloatmealeasy accessnice staytop floorconvenient locationbusiness tripftsw
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Stayed here for over 2 years while visiting our daughter at TCU. Brandi and her staff have always made us feel comfortable and welcomed each time we stay. And we have even seen many other regulars during our stays that continue to return time & time again as we do. Thank you to y'all for making our stays welcomed! You truly have become a part of our "family."

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed October 4, 2013

I have stayed at quite a few hotels lately and this was the cleanest hotel I have stayed at in a long time!!! Very nice staff and excellent free breakfast! I would choose this hotel again if we are in the area!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I stayed in Hampton Inn Ft. Worth Southwest and the next day I noticed that I forgot my shave kit. I called the hotel "Hilton Homewood suites in Amarillo, Texas" and "They said we will send to you but you most give us to permission to charge your account and you must pay shipping, you must pay service charge etc. No mention of any reasonable fee.

During this time Hampton Inn people heard this and they said " Don’t worry Sir, we will take care of it" and they did. They were the best people I have ever met who comfort their guests to the max. As long as I am staying in the area, I will stay in their hotel.

They did me good work and I double their service and I donated money the a school in poor area of country.

I hope God will be good to them and I hope this country will have lot more people like them.

They were great people from manager to the people prepares the breakfast.

I wish express my sincerest thanks to Brandi Ragster (Hotel General Manager) and her staff making us very comfortable and relax in mind.
I wish express my sincerest thanks to Brandi Ragster ( Hotel Manager) and her staff making us very comartrtable and relax in mind.

Room Tip: Please do not change. Keep up the excelent work. I am greatful
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

A block from a mall on a major highway but it was quiet and it had an indoor pool and hot tub open till midnight. Great customer service even late at night. Great hot full breakfast. Love this place and especially at $100 a night. Now one of my favs in Ft Worth!!

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Upon entering the hotel I was overwhelmed with a strong scent that triggered a headache. I got up to my room and no Kleenex to be found. The TV had a very poor picture with static on every channel. Although the front desk staff was friendly I still need Kleenex and a working TV with my stay. The hotel is near lots of shopping and restaurants. Kind of difficult to get to with the highway construction.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Worth Southwest Cityview, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Dear Mickey2go,
Thank you for providing us feedback on your recent stay. I'm so sorry to hear about the problems you encountered while you were with us. Please accept my apologies for the Kleenex and TV. I have addressed these concerns with my housekeeping and maintenance teams so such issues can be avoided in the future. Please give us another chance to impress you the next time you are in Fort Worth.

Brandi R.