All reviews two bedroom suite front desk free beer laundry room stove top yogurt full size fridge every morning within miles bed was comfortable little things worth area a great place to stay business trip great room fitness center kitchenette
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

I decided to wait until the last minute to book a hotel for our family reunion. I got a great rate, a clean suite and awesone customer service (even thou she didn't know where to go for authentic Mexican food ".) The location was a perfect for the drive back and forth into Haslet. The rest of the family booked elsewhere (further away) and was shocked to learn the amenities, rate and size of the suites at the Residence Inn were so much comfortable, bigger and better. Thank you Marriott for taking care of me

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank RaiJ501
aoquendo, General Manager at Residence Inn Fort Worth Alliance Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2018

Dear RaiJ501,

Thank you so much for allowing us to host you as our special guest during your family reunion. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed all of our amazing amenities from the spacious pool garden complete with a hydro-therapy spa to our fully stocked kitchens inside our large suites. We are the perfect hotel for any family traveling. We cannot wait until you come back to the area and stay with us again. The staff enjoyed meeting your family and we look forward to being your favorite home away from home.

Reviewed March 30, 2018

Hotel is clean, but the room descriptions are falae. I booked a room listed as having a kitchenette, necessary because of food allergies making it very hard and possibly dangerous to eat out. I check in, no kitchenette. Hotel refuses to upgrade us to a room with one despite us willing to pay for it and one being available according to the front desk.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
aoquendo, General Manager at Residence Inn Fort Worth Alliance Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Dear tejascat,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to review our hotel! We are so happy to hear that you found our hotel to be rather clean. We strive on creating a very meaningful and thoughtful experience for all of our guests. I sincerely apologize for being unable to provide you the room style you would have liked to have been upgraded too. Our Residence Inn is a very unique property that features a handful of guest suites at a much lower rate without a full kitchen. During your visit we have been a fully committed hotel as NASCAR is with us. I am so very sorry we were unable to offer an upgrade. We look forward to having you visit in the future and showing you one of our other amazing suite options!

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

We sold our house quicker than expected and needed a place to stay before our new house would be ready. We chose to stay here because the two bedroom suite was a perfect fit for us and they are a pet friendly hotel. The four of us plus our two fur babies loved every day of our 30+ day stay. When we did move into our new house we realized we'd left a peace lily plant behind. I called the hotel, but it was Christmas Eve and only the front desk clerk was working. She assured me that she would check with the housekeepers the next day and call me back. Thankfully they still had the plant and when we picked it up the same front desk clerk said they knew the plant had to be sentimental.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
aoquendo, General Manager at Residence Inn Fort Worth Alliance Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2018

Dear smtietge,

Thank you for staying at the Residence Inn by Marriott Fort Worth Alliance. It was a pleasure to have you as our special guest. We would like to thank you for your business and welcome you and yours back to our property for any future needs. I am so happy to hear you were able to get your peace lily back; our staff does everything possible to ensure we create meaningful and thoughtful experiences for our guests.

Reviewed November 21, 2017

Very generous breakfast and adequate hotel. Clean and comfortable. Avoid having a room that faces the alliance airport as the jet engines are loud. Would stay again in a quieter room. No other complaints.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed August 18, 2017

We were 5 women visiting the Ft. Worth area. We had a 2 bedroom, 2 bath suite and it was perfect. Rooms were very clean, we had plenty of space and having the kitchenette was a definite plus. The breakfast buffet was substantial. The hotel is a little remote from Ft Worth but access to I35W made getting around very easy. I would highly recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends