“Awesome Hotel...Service was fantastic!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of DFW Airport Marriott South

DFW Airport Marriott South
Ranked #20 of 110 Hotels in Fort Worth
California
“Awesome Hotel...Service was fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2009

We are from California and were there for a Cowboys game. We stayed 4 days and our service was awesome!!! We would go back there for sure!! Beds were very comfortable and room was very nice. Service was super through out the hotel!
Loved our stay with this hotel :)

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Ny,Ny
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2009

What a great staff! The moment I checked in I knew this would be a great hotel. I travel every week for business so I can tell immediately what my stay will be like as soon as I arrive. The complimentary shuttle ffrom the airport was timely and the driver exceptional. He knew all about the local area and gave me an overview of the many local attractions. I have not been back to this hotel in over a year and it was nice to see how many local venues are available next door to the hotel. I checked in and the warm attentive service was refreshing. They even walked me to the elevator as they went through the available hotel services!! The room was clean and quiet which allowed me to be super productive over the three day stay. I reccommend you try the on site restaurant and room service as both were outstanding especially the service. I received a survey from Marriott a few days after departing the DFW area. Their highest ranking is a 10 and I was more than happy to score 10 in all categories. I look forward to returning to this hotel in the future.

1 Thank crs11
Belton, TX
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2009

I'm a Dallas Cowboys fan and went for a game with my kids. Hotel was clean, well located, and very friendly. We checked in with the kids. Staff helped us with everything from bags at the door, to kids cups in the restaurant, to making sure we made it to the game safely. We ate in the restaurant a couple times. Wonderful server and good food! We also went to some places nearby-Starbuck's, a cafe across the street, and Quizno's. The hotel did a shuttle to the game too. We could see the stadium just outside our window from the hotel room. And the rate was good. We stayed a couple days and also took the train to Dallas. It was perfect!

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with family
Denton, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2009

This is a great hotel! Lots of Smiling faces and great service. It seemed like the employees were really on top of their game. Lot's has grown up around this hotel since my last visit. A starbucks, several places to eat within walking distance etc. The restaurant at the hotel is nice as well. Free parking at an airport location with a complimentary shuttle. I'll be back.

New York City
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2009

The service at the hotel was wonderful. From the door man greeting us to the maid in the hallway everyone was very friendly. Our room smelled fresh and clean and the white comforter on the bed was very nice - I would love to have one at home.

Auburn, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2009

This hotel is an airport hotel with free parking. It is between Dallas and Fort Worth. We found this to be a good location. When you are at this hotel you feel like you are away from the airport bustle. The hotel is relatively large and immaculate. We only stayed one night, but it was a quiet restful one.

Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank bobba
Malden, NL
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2008

I had a meeting in this hotel and therefore stayed here a week in September 2008.

The hotel was above expectations. Very comfortable spacious room. Nice fitness area and swimming pool. Excellent breakfast buffet for a reasonable price. Free coffee in the morning and ice drinks in the afternoon in the lobby. Wireless internet for a reasonable price.

The only big disadvantage is that you are trapped in the hotel if you don't have a car. The hotel is in an isolated place just between Dallas and Fort Worth and there is really nothing in the surroundings. With a taxi it costs at least $ 40 one way to go to the city and at rush hour it takes a long time.

• Liked — room
  • Disliked — location far away from everything
  • Stayed September 2008, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fort Worth
#1 of 8 in Euless
Dallas/Fort Worth Airport Marriott
La Quinta Inn & Suites DFW Airport West - Euless
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, DFW Airport South

Been to DFW Airport Marriott South? Share your experiences!