The Blackstone is in the heart of downtown Fort Worth, providing walking distance to several restaurants and the convention center. Parking was a little pricey and inconvenient if you need to drive your car anywhere. Our room was on the 8th floor and the beds were pleasant, comfortable and clean. The bathroom on the other hand was disgusting. There was hair all over the floor -not cleaned at all. I'm not talking about 2-3 "hairs". I'm talking about 20-30 all over the floor. I used some toilet paper to sweep them behind the toilet - youck. The next day was not much better. It was as if the mop was so dirty is was leaving behind more hair - just gross. I will NOT stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience old-fashioned luxury, fully updated with the latest technology, at the historic Courtyard Downtown Fort Worth Hotel. Marvel at the spires and terraces of the stunning 23-story, 1929 art deco building; a local landmark. Formerly known as the Blackstone Hotel, our establishment was a favorite of John Wayne, Clark Gable, & many of history's biggest celebrities. Our Fort Worth, TX hotel in Sundance Square is just four blocks from the Convention Center and ten minutes from the restaurants and shops of the famous Fort Worth Stockyards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Fort Worth Downtown/Blackstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Fort Worth Downtown/Blackstone Hotel Fort Worth
- Courtyard Fort Worth Downtown
- Fort Worth Marriott
- Fort Worth Courtyard