If you get a western, upper floor room, you'll have a great view. Service was fine, room was clean, no frills typical of Courtyard Marriott. Walking distance to everything downtown.
Part of the room smelled like smoke and so did the halls. If you smoke, please don't book a non-smoking room -- you are not entitled to one that smells better only to stink it up and inflict your habit on non-smokers. Management can't really do anything about this - just my sidebar comment.
The only caveat is if you are staying on a weekend, you may have a noise factor from the bars nearby - the live music is quite loud. This didn't bother me. Overall a nice hotel for the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience old-fashioned luxury, fully updated with the latest technology, at the historic Courtyard Downtown Fort Worth Hotel. Marvel at the spires and terraces of the stunning 23-story, 1929 art deco building; a local landmark. Formerly known as the Blackstone Hotel, our establishment was a favorite of John Wayne, Clark Gable, & many of history's biggest celebrities. Our Fort Worth, TX hotel in Sundance Square is just four blocks from the Convention Center and ten minutes from the restaurants and shops of the famous Fort Worth Stockyards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Courtyard Fort Worth Downtown/Blackstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Fort Worth Downtown/Blackstone Hotel Fort Worth
- Courtyard Fort Worth Downtown
- Fort Worth Marriott
- Fort Worth Courtyard