stayed there this past weekend with a group of friends from all over that came in for the Dallas STeelers game. hotel was very clean and accessible. very close to many attractions and restaurants. Staff very accommodating with requests for extra towels and things of that nature.
asked many questions about area and cowboys stadium and the staff not very knowledgable on how to get around and ways to get to Cowboys stadium. thing that the staff needs to learn a bit more about all they have to offer in the area. I didn't have a lot of confidence on things that they said to us about what was going on or directions or transportation. if you don't have a concierge you should have your staff have a bit more knowledge it helps travelers that have never been there feel more at ease.
other than that it was a great trip and your on site coordinator jillian is awesome
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience old-fashioned luxury, fully updated with the latest technology, at the historic Courtyard Downtown Fort Worth Hotel. Marvel at the spires and terraces of the stunning 23-story, 1929 art deco building; a local landmark. Formerly known as the Blackstone Hotel, our establishment was a favorite of John Wayne, Clark Gable, & many of history's biggest celebrities. Our Fort Worth, TX hotel in Sundance Square is just four blocks from the Convention Center and ten minutes from the restaurants and shops of the famous Fort Worth Stockyards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Courtyard Fort Worth Downtown/Blackstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Fort Worth Downtown/Blackstone Hotel Fort Worth
- Courtyard Fort Worth Downtown
- Fort Worth Courtyard
- Fort Worth Marriott